Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
Care Resource is a non-profit organization and a Federally Qualified Health Center with 4 locations located in Midtown Miami, Little Havana, Miami Beach, and Fort Lauderdale. Care Resource provide comprehensive health and support services to address the full health care needs of our pediatric, adolescent and adult populations.
- Quality Assurance & Improvement Manager * (Posted October 3, 2019)
- 340b Pharmacy Services Coordinator * (Posted October 3, 2019)
As a non-profit organization, CRC’s mission is to enhance the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. In partnership with Florida’s Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, CRC provides universal access for services, ensuring that all job seekers with disabilities receive equal employment opportunities as any other candidate. Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Employment Specialist (Posted September 13, 2019)
- HIV Counselor (Posted September 13, 2019)
- Program Director (Posted September 13, 2019)
The mission of Empower “U”, Inc. Community Health Center (EUCHC) is to empower, educate, and promote better health care choices for individuals and families at risk for and/or affected by health disparities. Please send resumes to Terri-Ann Bethune, Human Resource Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Associate (Posted January 16, 2020)
- Prevention Manager (Posted January 16, 2020)
- CLEAR Counselor (Posted January 16, 2020)
- Medical Case Manager (Posted January 16, 2020)
The Freedom Fund is a leader in the global movement to end modern slavery. They identify and invest in the most effective frontline efforts to eradicate modern slavery in the countries and sectors where it is most prevalent.
- Project Coordinator for HIV/AIDS Program at The Freedom Fund* (Posted December 5, 2019)
HRSA is an agency of the U.S Department of Health and Human Services, which is the primary federal agency for improving health care to people who are geographically isolated, economically or medically vulnerable.
- Solicitation of Nominations for Membership To Serve on the CDC/HRSA Advisory Committee on HIV, Viral Hepatitis and Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) Prevention and Treatment* (Posted January 8, 2020)
Lations Salud is Florida’s only gay, minority-based HIV agency. With locations in Broward and Miami-Dade counties, Latino Salud seeks to reduce the burden of communicable diseases, using a community engagement model.
- Ryan White Case Manager: Working from the Miami Beach and Miami Southwest locations. (Posted February 21, 2020)
- Wellness Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant(s): One full-time position or up to three part-time contract registered nurses / physician’s assistants, who will staff a Wellness Clinic one afternoon / evening weekly in each of our locations. (Posted February 21, 2020)
The Department of Psychology is to acquire, advance, and disseminate knowledge within the Psychological and Biobehavioral Sciences.
Want to promote Job & Volunteer Opportunities?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.