Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH) OPS Health Services Representative (Miami)
- Florida Department of Health – Senior Human Service Program Manager (Ft. Lauderdale)
- Florida Department of Health (FDOH) – STD/HIV/HEP C Screenings
- Seeking 2019 Carlos Alvarez Program Review Panel Members The Florida Department of Health (DOH), HIV/AIDS Section, is currently seeking applications for renewals of current members and for new membership for the 2019 Carlos Alvarez Program Review Panel. The panel is comprised of 17–20 DOH and community volunteers who represent Florida’s very diverse populations, also ensuring each geographic area of the state is represented. Materials are reviewed for accuracy, relevance, cultural appropriateness, and person-first language.
- A&S—Psychology—Director, Research Support-STA (Safren) University of Miami
- Ryan White Program Manager (Seattle)
- PrEP ARNP Position at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (P100041594 : ARNP – Medicine-Infectious Diseases). See the website for details or contact Susanne Doblecki-Lewis, MD, MSPH, FIDSA
- University of Miami – (Temporary) Research Assistant (Clinical Research/HIV Counselor) – Contact Monica Faraldo, MA firstname.lastname@example.org – after you have applied
Want to promote your Job Opportunities?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.