Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)! Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being wellcompensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees? Click the links below.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Bi-Lingual English/Spanish) Job Locations US-FL-Miami Beach. Req No.: 2020-10731; Category: Healthcare; Type: Regular Full-Time
- Additional AHF Jobs*
Care Resource is a non-profit organization and a Federally Qualified Health Center with 4 locations located in Midtown Miami, Little Havana, Miami Beach, and Fort Lauderdale. Care Resource provide comprehensive health and support services to address the full health care needs of our pediatric, adolescent and adult populations.
- Employment Opportunities*
- Health Promotion & Prevention Manager (Miami-Dade & Broward)* The Health Promotion and Prevention Manager is responsible for the overall management, development, implementation, administration, budget management, staff supervision and evaluation of agency’s health promotion and prevention programs, ensuring agency productivity standards, program protocols and funder requirements are properly followed. #HP (Posted March 13, 2020)
As a non-profit organization, CRC’s mission is to enhance the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. In partnership with Florida’s Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, CRC provides universal access for services, ensuring that all job seekers with disabilities receive equal employment opportunities as any other candidate. Submit resumes to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPD Case Management (CM) position is to provide services for the retention of housing by Veterans who were previously homeless. Candidates must have experience working with Homeless Veterans (Posted March 5, 2020)
The mission of Empower “U”, Inc. Community Health Center (EUCHC) is to empower, educate, and promote better health care choices for individuals and families at risk for and/or affected by health disparities. Please send resumes to Terri-Ann Bethune, Human Resource Officer at email@example.com.
- Research Associate (Posted January 16, 2020)
- Prevention Manager (Posted January 16, 2020)
- CLEAR Counselor (Posted January 16, 2020)
- Medical Case Manager (Posted January 16, 2020)
The Freedom Fund is a leader in the global movement to end modern slavery. They identify and invest in the most effective frontline efforts to eradicate modern slavery in the countries and sectors where it is most prevalent.
HRSA is an agency of the U.S Department of Health and Human Services, which is the primary federal agency for improving health care to people who are geographically isolated, economically or medically vulnerable.
Lations Salud is Florida’s only gay, minority-based HIV agency. With locations in Broward and Miami-Dade counties, Latino Salud seeks to reduce the burden of communicable diseases, using a community engagement model.
The Department of Psychology is to acquire, advance, and disseminate knowledge within the Psychological and Biobehavioral Sciences.
Want to promote Job & Volunteer Opportunities?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.