Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
Posted June 12, 2019
- HealthHIV – Due by June 20 With the awarding of several major new grants, HealthHIV is expanding its staff and looking for outstanding candidates for the following positions: Capacity Building Assistance Manager (HIV, HCV, and Opioid Use Disorders); Capacity Building Assistance Coordinator (HIV and OUD Prevention and Treatment); Capacity Building Assistance Coordinator (Aging with HIV and LGBT Health); Health Writer/Editor (E-learning)
Posted June 7, 2019
- Peer Navigators to focus on reaching target populations (MSM-LGBT community) in high risk situations for community relations and internet outreach and linkage.
- Surveyors Project P.E.A.C.E. (People Engaged and Advocating for Community Empowerment)
Justice and Security Strategies, Inc. (JSS) through Project P.E.A.C.E. is seeking individuals who live in or near unincorporated Miami-Dade County South of SW 200th Street to work as surveyors for the project.
Posted May 2019
- Care Resource – Full Time Opportunities in Various Locations – Apply Today!
- The Allan Rosenfield, M.D., HIV/AIDS Public Policy Internship and Fellowship Program
- HealthHIV – Various Jobs and Internships
- Community Rightful Center, Inc. – Commission-Based Employment Specialist
- Infinite Ways Network (IWN) – Case Manager and Behavioral Health Consultant
- Free Professional Development Workshops at Survivors’ Pathway
Want to promote your Job Opportunities?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.