- BSR Corp. Associate Director Behavioral Science Research Corporation (BSR) is actively seeking an energetic, capable Associate Director to assume a major leadership role in our HIV/AIDS service delivery research, Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership program planning, and Clinical Quality Management (CQM) project design and analysis. Click here for details.
- Community Rightful Center Transitional Housing Employment Program mission is to enhance the lives of individuals with disabilities, underserved population and the socio-economically disenfranchised clients and their families through universal access to healthcare, case management, social, and employment services. CRC THEP seeks to provide services that encompass the “whole man” cultivating and rejuvenating the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of each individual we serve and to increase PLWH’s capacity to achieve housing stability. The Program also provides links to all possible care to clients to encourage and ensure positive growth and accountability, which will result in a healthier community. Click here for more information.
- JP-PAS Personal Attendant Services Program* JP-PAS provides monthly stipends to adult Floridians with significant disabilities who require personal assistance services to attain and maintain competitive and integrated employment.
- Income Equality Justice Project at Legal Services of Greater Miami. Have your wages or bank account been garnished? Did your employer withhold wages out of your paycheck? Is your bank withholding some of your money? Have you lost access to your bank account? You could be eligible for FREE legal assistance!
- Reemployment Assistance If your employment has been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts in Florida to stop the spread of COVID-19, you may be eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance . . . Deadline Date: Open
- Defending Garnishments How we can preserve a client’s wages and income – Legal Services of Greater Miami presentation.
- The Mayor’s Career and Job Fair Monthly from February 2022 through February 2023. Various locations throughout Miami-Dade County.
Amazing individuals working for positive people at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)! Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people’s lives while being well compensated intrigue you? Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees? Click the link below.
Borinquen Medical Centers provide a comprehensive range of health and social services to our culturally diverse community throughout Miami-Dade County. Our quality services are accessible throughout the area through a multi-discipline approach. We provide wide-ranging services of primary medical care, essential support services, and medication for individuals with HIV.
If you are looking to make a difference and place to grow, join our team!
The mission of CAN Community Health is to inspire and contribute to the health and well-being of those affected by HIV, hepatitis C, and other sexually transmitted diseases by providing the best care through outreach, integrated clinical practice, advocacy, education, and research.
Care 4 U Community Health Center is a comprehensive community health center, providing a full range of health care and preventative services to our community’s adult, adolescent, pediatric and specialty needs populations.
- OUTREACH SPECIALIST – Immediate opening for a full-time OUTREACH SPECIALIST. Duties and Responsibilities: Serve as Care 4 U’s community liaison and maintain relationships with key individuals in the community by canvassing the community to educate the community about the benefits of accessing primary care and offer connection to services; Facilitate access to preventive and disease management health services for HIV/STDs and other health conditions; Provide or assist the medical team in providing HIV Testing and Counseling services, including but not limited to conducting HIV Rapid Testing, completing FDOH 1628 forms, providing pre-/post-test counseling, informing HIV risk negative individuals about HIV prevention, including PrEP. Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma; At least one year of experience in community health outreach; Ability to engage, establish and maintain a positive rapport with a diverse patient/participant population, particularly in the Liberty City area; Valid driver’s license; HIV 501 certification (or obtain it within 6 months of employment). To apply, send your resume to HR@care4uchc.org. (posted 03/28/22)
Care Resource is a non-profit organization and a Federally Qualified Health Center with 4 locations located in Midtown Miami, Little Havana, Miami Beach, and Fort Lauderdale. Care Resource provide comprehensive health and support services to address the full health care needs of our pediatric, adolescent and adult populations.
- Employment Opportunities* in these Categories:
- Behavioral Health Services
- Grants & Development
- Health Promotion
- Information Services
- Quality Assurance
- Social Services
Want to promote Job & Volunteer Opportunities?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- Borinquen Medical Centers
- Broward County
- Care 4 U CHC
- CAN Community Health
- Care Resource
- Community Rightful Center (CRC)
- Empower “U” CHC
- Florida Department of Health
- Infinite Ways Network
- Jessie Trice Community Health System
- Latino Commission on AIDS
- Latinos Salud
- New Hope CORPS
- Positive People Network
- Positive Women’s Network
- University of Miami
- Out of State (NACCHO, NAMI, HRSA)
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
As a non-profit organization, CRC’s mission is to enhance the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families. In partnership with Florida’s Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, CRC provides universal access for services, ensuring that all job seekers with disabilities receive equal employment opportunities as any other candidate.
The mission of Empower “U” Community Health Center (EUCHC) is to empower, educate, and promote better health care choices for individuals and families at risk for and/or affected by health disparities. Please send resumes to Terri-Ann Bethune, Human Resource Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link below for all Empower “U” CHC job listings.
- Empower “U” CHC Career Center*
- 340B Analyst/Coordinator
- Clinical Psychologist
- Customer Service Representative
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Case Manager
- Medical Doctor
- Nurse Practitioner
- Outreach Specialist
- Patient Engagement Coordinator
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Referral Intake Coordinator
- (List updated 06/28/22)
- OPS Contract Manager PSN 64914026;Pay: $25.00 per hour; Job Type: Full-time. This is a highly professional position responsible for independent and highly complex administrative and or programmatic work involving the development and management of contractual agreements in the Contract and Services Division of the Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County, in accordance with pertinent Federal and State Laws, Rules and Regulations. This is administrative and consultative work involving identification and resolution of operational and problem solving for the Department. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for conducting administrative and/or programmatic activities involving monitoring, evaluating, formulating and analysis of contracts.(posted 09/22/22)
- Biological Administrator III – SES – 64057374* Division of Disease Control and Health Protection | HIV/AIDS Section (Tallahassee) Salary: $49,426.78 – $111,430.18. This position is a highly responsible position as the HIV/AIDS Section Administrator for the HIV/AIDS Section reporting directly to the Chief of the Bureau of Communicable Diseases. This position is responsible for all aspects of the HIV program including providing direction and functional supervision of staff responsible for HIV Prevention, Patient Care, Surveillance and Quality Improvement initiatives for the state of Florida. The position also has the responsibility of coordinating statewide efforts for program planning and culturally competent community engagement efforts. (Posting Closing Date: 09/16/2022)
- Recent Graduate/ HRSA Scholar – Public Health Analyst PD21R132* This recruitment is for the Health Resources and Services Administration Recent Graduate program. This recruitment may be used by all HRSA Bureaus and Offices to fill positions. The duty locations for these positions are Rockville, MD and San Francisco, CA. The Recent Graduate program duration is one year. Upon successful completion of the program and at the agency’s discretion, the appointee may be converted to a term or permanent position in the competitive service. (posted 05/05/22)
- FDOH Employment and Volunteer Opportunities The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County seeks individuals who are willing to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Miami-Dade County through integrated state, county, and community efforts.
Mission Statement: Infinite Ways Network, Inc., embraces the families it serves, with support that helps enhance lives, promotes cooperative resilience, and sustainable wellness.
- Targeted Case Manager Case Management consists of services that help consumers gain access to needed medical, social, educational, and other services. This includes direct assistance in gaining access to services, coordination of care, oversight of the entire case, and linkage to appropriate services. Case Management includes (1) assessment of the eligible consumer to determine service needs; (2) development of an individualized integrated care plan; (3) referral and related activities to help the consumer obtain needed services; (4) monitoring and follow-up; and (5) evaluation. (posted 08/04/22)
- Mental Health Clinician This position requires creativity, initiative, ability to work with minimal supervision, willingness to work irregular hours when needed, home visits and a serious can-do attitude. If you have the following qualifications and like working with children and families, then we have the position for you! (posted 08/04/22)
- Office Clerk General office duties. (posted 08/04/22)
Mission: To build the health of the community by providing a single, high standard of quality care for the residents of Miami-Dade County.
- Neighborhood Worker* ensures social service and medical assistance work are provided to individuals and families in a neighborhood community program in a county area. Employees in this classification provide services of a non-professional nature to families and individuals relating to social service, general health or mental health care, depending upon the area of assignment. Emphasis of the work is on assisting individuals and their family members in designated neighborhood areas in obtaining appropriate social or legal service, general health or mental health care by interviewing clients, helping them to plan, and contacting community agencies. (posted 06/28/22)
- Other Careers at Jackson Health System*
- Administrative Leadership
- Allied Health
- Clerical/Customer Service Support
- Executive Leadership
- Laborer/Service Worker
- Nursing Management
- Nursing Support
- Physician Staff
- (List updated 06/28/22)
Jessie Trice Community Health System, Inc (JTCHS) is one of Miami-Dade County’s preeminent federally qualified community healthcare centers, governed by a remarkably dedicated Board of Directors (51% of which are users of the medical and dental services) and a diverse, incredibly talented, committed family of providers and staff.
- Intake Specialist Staff Salary of $17.00/hour. Will be responsible for assisting with financial assessments, follow up, data entry, scheduling appointments, daily filing, daily delivery of service to the HIV/AIDS infected clients. Intake Specialist staff will assist in the completion of form and/or necessary paperwork for clients as well as provide education and support for persons living with HIV/AIDS. Education and Experience: High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Two years related experience and/or training may be substituted. Must be proficient with computers; Excellent communication (oral and written) and people skills; Current CPR Certificate. Special Requirements: HIV 101, HIV 104 training Certificate, HIV 500/501 Training Certificate; these trainings are preferred but other HIV trainings are acceptable. Contact Kimesha Rowe-Fowler, Human Resources Generalist, (305) 805-1700 ext 1041 or KRoweFowler@jtchs.org for more information or to apply. (Updated 09/01/22)
- Additional positions in Miami, Florida*
- Accounting Audit & Operations Manager
- Accounts Payable Analyst
- Behavioral Health Technician
- Case Manager
- Coding Manager
- Community Health Worker
- Computer Support Network Technician
- Credentialing Coordinator
- Customer Service Representative
- Dental Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- General Dentist
- LPN and LPN – HCIOS
- Managed Care Coordinator I and II
- Medical Assistant 1
- Optometry Technician
- Outpatient Coder
- Pharmacist- Per Diem; Pharmacy Manager; and Pharmacy Technician
- Physician – Family Medicine
- Registered Nurse and RN Case Manager
- (List updated 06/28/22)
The Latino Commission on AIDS (The Commission) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1990, dedicated to meeting the health challenges and addressing the impact of HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and other health conditions impacting communities.
- Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) Communications and Logistics Specialist The CBA Communications & Logistics Specialist (CLS) will assist the Lead CBA CLS to create and develop communication materials to boost awareness of Hands United CBA resources offered to service providers. This position will be responsible for developing and dissemination clearly written, well-designed health communication materials for CBA consumers in a variety of formats, such as web content, blogs, posters, technical assistance materials including slide decks, etc. This position also coordinates travel arrangements for HU staff, arranges event venues, tracks inventory and receives and distributes materials with accuracy and in a timely manner. This position will be responsible for developing tracking and vendor databases. The Lead CBA Communications & Logistics Specialist ensures that the work is carried out in a professional, competent, efficient and organized fashion. Additionally, this position nurtures team, vendor, and consumer relationships through professional, competent, efficient and organized communication. (posted 04/21/22)
- Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) Specialist The CBA Specialist provides technical assistance (information transfer, skills building, mentoring, coaching, technical consultation, etc.) using diverse face-to-face and long distance mechanisms (webinars, e-learning, webcasts, etc.) to health departments, community based organizations (CBOs), and other health, human and social service organizations in the southern region. The CBA Specialist ensures that the work is carried out in a professional, competent, efficient and organized fashion. This is a remote position with 35% of travel required. Candidates should reside near Atlanta, G.A., Fort Lauderdale, F.L. and/or Durham, N.C. Travel required for this position. (posted 04/21/22)
- Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist The CBA Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Specialist will support the collecting, entering, and compiling of CBA data, maintain data collections systems, monitor the integrity of the collected data, collaborate with CBA Specialists and consumers to ensure data collection process is completed in a timely manner. This is a remote position with 30% of travel required. Candidates should reside near Atlanta, G.A., Fort Lauderdale, F.L. and/or Durham, N.C. Travel required for this position. (posted 04/21/22)
Latinos Salud is Florida’s only gay, minority-based HIV agency. With locations in Broward and Miami-Dade counties, Latino Salud seeks to reduce the burden of communicable diseases, using a community engagement model.
- Ryan White Case Manager, Miami SW Seeking qualified persons who are living with HIV, for the position of Ryan White Case Manager, Miami SW. Salary is $42,000 to $52,000 depending upon experience. Candidates must be bi-lingual (English / Spanish). Strong preference for gay Latino candidates who can personally relate to the primary populations served.
- Community Research Specialist Salary is $38,000 to $42,000 depending upon experience. Candidates must be bi-lingual (English / Spanish). Strong preference for gay Latino candidates who can personally relate to the primary populations served. Working primarily from the Westchester or Miami East locations.
- Nurse Practitioner or Physicians’ Assistants, Miami Seeking qualified individuals for the positions of Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physicians’ Assistant in our Wellness Clinic. Rate of pay is $50 to $60 per hour, depending on experience. Candidates must be bi-lingual (English / Spanish). Strong preference for gay Latino candidates who can personally relate to the primary populations served.
- Submit your on-line application! Please make sure to include the cover letter as outlined. We’re looking for individuals who are clearly committed to serving the Latino and LGBT communities. www.LatinosSalud.org/career/ (Updated 7/01/22)
The Agency is dedicated to the re-entry into society of those individuals struggling with homelessness, poverty, alcohol, substance use and mental health disorders utilizing a faith and evidenced based approach to treatment.
Contact (786) 243-1003, Executive Director, Stephen Alvarez (Ext 208) or Maritza Carvajal (Ext 223)
- RRH – Housing Navigator
- Street Outreach
- Street Outreach Case manager
- Residential Case manager
- HIV Counselor
- Residential Cook
- Residential Maintenance
- Administration: QA/HR Assistant
- Administration: Administrative Assistant
Mission: To change the quality of life of people living with HIV/AIDS. To empower, strengthen and uplift All People Living with HIV/AIDS.
- Linkage to Care and Retention Specialist (Part time; may progress to full time) Duties include: Conduct peer and educational outreach on dating apps Poz.com, Grindr, Scruff, etc.), Instagram, and Facebook, Tic Tok and Twitter providing accurate and consistent information about HIV and other HIV prevention options; Communicate with Program Leaders and Supervisors in order to improve the outreach strategy through weekly input and analysis of outreach activities • Participates in other community events and activities that involve target populations to better deliver access to HIV care and related services; Conduct conversations about sexual health topics casually and comfortably; Participate in and help lead online events and social media live streams; Identify other online sites and real-world venues where target populations can be effectively and efficiently reached; Provide timely follow-up with client leads and individuals requesting information via our website, social media channels, or phone; Evaluate client needs to determine the best prevention or treatments options; Assist clients in making appointments with our healthcare providers. (posted 02/02/22)
- Social Media Manager: Seeking a self-driven, part-time Social Media Manager for 10 months (Nov 2021 through Aug 2022). Minimum Time Requirement : 2.5 hours per week. Salary: $150 per month. Priority will be given to HIV+ persons of color under the age of 30.Qualified candidates should send a bio and resume / CV to:email@example.com. (posted 11/11/21)
- We are seeking Volunteers, Community Advisory Board members, Planning committee for 1st Annual WAD Day Dance on December 4th; Planning Committee for Christmas toy distribution event; and Christmas toy sorting. We are a new agency and can use all the support of our brother and sister agencies. We are all here with the common goal of helping people living with HIV have a better quality of life. Thanks in advance for your commitment and support! “Ending The Epidemic Together”
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
Positive Women’s Network–USA (PWN) is a national membership body of women and people of trans experience living with HIV.
Pridelines, Miami’s LGBT Center is a fun and rewarding place to work with a team committed to supporting, educating, and empowering South Florida’s lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning (LGBTQ+) youth and community to promote dialogue, wellness, and to foster social change.
- (Full-Time) Sr. Patient Access Representative (Comprehensive AIDS Program) The University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine’s Comprehensive AIDS Program has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Patient Access Representative. The Sr. Patient Access Representative oversees pre-registration and clearance activities and serves as a functional expert for department peers. Further, the Sr. Patient Access Representative assumes responsibility for documenting all necessary data that will facilitate reimbursement for services rendered by the department. This position is also responsible for assisting clients with HIV/AIDS with improving their health outcomes through various evidence-based and grant mandated mechanisms. Additionally, the Senior Patient Access Representative participates in training opportunities for service providers in the field of HIV/AIDS via live workshops/conferences and webinars. Reports to the Supervisor of Ryan White Medical Case Management. (posted 07/20/22)
- Division of Disease Control and Health Protection | HIV/AIDS Section – Biological Administrator III (FDOH-Tallassee) Salary: $49,426.78 – $111,430.18. This position is a highly responsible position as the HIV/AIDS Section Administrator for the HIV/AIDS Section reporting directly to the Chief of the Bureau of Communicable Diseases. This position is responsible for all aspects of the HIV program including providing direction and functional supervision of staff responsible for HIV Prevention, Patient Care, Surveillance and Quality Improvement initiatives for the state of Florida. The position also has the responsibility of coordinating statewide efforts for program planning and culturally competent community engagement efforts. Posting Closing Date: 09/16/2022
- Health Research, Inc. (HRI) – AIDS Program Manager II* (New York) The AIDS Program Manager II will manage and lead the development and implementation of the Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII) programming including learning collaboratives, quality improvement content and training; the Quality Academy; CQII Technical Assistance offerings for Ryan White recipients and sub-recipients. (posted 09/22/22)
- Public Health Analyst PD19R022* Health Resources and Services Administration HIV/AIDS Bureau (Rockville, MD) This position is a mission critical occupation and is responsible for analyzing public health programs, policies and procedures to ensure that Health Resources and Services Administration meets its mission, goals and objectives. As a Public Health Analyst for HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau, you will perform special projects to analyze and/or identify specific concerns or conditions of relevance and importance to the mission and activities of the center. (posted 05/24/22)
- Public Health Analyst PD 19R023/19R024* – HIV/AIDS Bureau This position is a mission critical occupation and is responsible for analyzing public health programs, policies and procedures to ensure that Health Resources and Services Administration meets its mission, goals and objectives. As a Public Health Analyst for HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau, you will serve as an expert analyst in developing, monitoring, implementing and evaluating current or projected complex HIV/AIDS related public health programs. (posted 05/27/22)
- HRSA HAB Fellowship Opportunity: Data Management and Analysis Branch* (Rockville, MD) HAB’s Division of Policy and Data (DPD) has collaborated with the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) for a fellowship opportunity with DPD’s Data Management and Analysis Branch. Qualified candidates will be involved in activities including developing and maintaining standardized SAS files, creating process documentation, generating data for data dissemination products, collaborating with staff regarding statistical analysis and methods for studies related to papers, articles, and reports for the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) and assessing and making recommendations for quality improvement of national RWHAP data. (posted 02/03/22)
- NASTAD, Senior Associate, Prevention (Washington, DC) The Senior Associate, Prevention, as part of NASTAD’s Prevention team, supports the organization’s capacity to support health departments’ (HDs) implementation of Ending the HIV Epidemic plans. The position works primarily on NASTAD’s CDC-funded “Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States” (PS19-1906 Component A) project to provide technical assistance to HDs implementing CDC PS20-2010 Component A. (updated 05/24/22)
- NASTAD, Manager, Prevention (PrEP, Partner Services, and Self-Testing) The Manager, Prevention, a full-time position, provides subject matter expertise on topics surrounding increasing PrEP access, such as access to self-testing technologies and partner services. The Manager will support NASTAD’s PrEP Access portfolio and lead the execution of NASTAD’s technical assistance (TA) and CBA activities in these areas, co-leading projects in close collaboration with consultants and NASTAD colleagues. Salary Range: $61,200 – $64,800. (updated 05/24/22)
- Various Locations: USAJobs.gov: Infrastructure Act Job Opportunities. There is a banner at the top to direct people to Infrastructure Act jobs. Click here for a fact sheet with more information on how to navigate the website. (posted 01/13/22)