HIV.gov Services Locator
Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
Jobs & Volunteer Opportunities
- Care Resource is currently hiring! Case Management Services Manager; 340b Pharmacy Services Coordinator; Compliance Associate; and more! Click the link to see these and other Care Resource job opportunities.
- SAVE Inc. and Foundation – Executive Director Safeguarding American Values for Everyone’s (SAVE) mission is to promote, protect, defend equality in Miami-Dade County for people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and Queer (LGBTQ). Established in 1993, SAVE strives to accomplish this mission through community education, grassroots organizing, mobilization and advocacy. . . We are looking for a dynamic leader with extensive, in-depth knowledge of LGBTQ issues, experience in fundraising, understanding of the South Florida media landscape (English/Spanish; Creole is a plus), and digital communications strategies. . .
- CRC is currently has a position open for HIV Testing Counselor and Employment Specialist. Call 954-815-1192 for job descriptions.
- (Denver) HIV Resources Section Program Manager HIV Resources Section Program Manager to manage Ryan White Part A Program and the Denver Office of HIV Resources. This position is responsible for managing staff and all activities related to the administration of the Federal funding that the city receives from HRSA to provide services for people living with HIV in the Denver Transitional Grant Area (TGA), which consists of six counties. More information and application instructions available here.
- OPS Research Assistant The Southern HIV and Alcohol Research Consortium (SHARC Center for Translational Research) is seeking a part- or full-time OPS Research Assistant to work on multiple NIH funded grants including topics on changes in brain function and health in persons who stop drinking alcohol for 30 days and the potential health benefits of marijuana in people living with HIV.
- Field Interviewer for Women’s Centered Care Survey Clinical field interviewers are needed for the Women’s Centered Care survey. We are seeking candidates who are able to speak and read both English and Spanish. The project will run for approximately three months from August 2019 to October 2019. Key Responsibilities and Qualifications: Must be able to work during regular business hours. Scheduled work hours will vary according to interviewer availability and specific language needs at each agency; must be bilingual in English/Spanish; Strong speaking, reading, and writing skills in both languages preferred but not required; Have reliable transportation and a willingness to drive to Program agencies throughout Miami-Dade County; Bachelors and/or Master degree preferred; Experience in Public Health (Epidemiology, Biostatistics, etc.), Social Work, Nursing, or Psychology preferred. For more information, please contact Petra Brock, Director of Research, at (305)-448-6539 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted June 27, 2019
- Center for HIV and Research in Mental Health (CHARM) Community Advisory Board The University of Miami CHARM would like to announce an opportunity for members of the Miami community to join the community advisory board (CAB) for this new center. CHARM will support and strengthen HIV prevention and treatment research in South Florida and support research to reduce mental health struggles (e.g., depression, trauma) and other issues (e.g., substance use) that affect HIV prevention and treatment among impacted communities. Members will receive a monthly stipend of $75 for participating in monthly meetings and CAB activities/events.
Posted June 26, 2019
- FIU Urban Potential Laboratories Want to PREPARE FOR a full-time job in the healthcare industry at no cost to you? Requirements: 18+ years old; Household income under $52,300; High School/GED; Less than a Bachelor’s Degree; Commit to 14 weeks. Click here for details.
Posted June 12, 2019
- HealthHIV – Due by June 20 With the awarding of several major new grants, HealthHIV is expanding its staff and looking for outstanding candidates for the following positions: Capacity Building Assistance Manager (HIV, HCV, and Opioid Use Disorders); Capacity Building Assistance Coordinator (HIV and OUD Prevention and Treatment); Capacity Building Assistance Coordinator (Aging with HIV and LGBT Health); Health Writer/Editor (E-learning)
Posted June 7, 2019
- Peer Navigators to focus on reaching target populations (MSM-LGBT community) in high risk situations for community relations and internet outreach and linkage.
- Surveyors Project P.E.A.C.E. (People Engaged and Advocating for Community Empowerment)
Justice and Security Strategies, Inc. (JSS) through Project P.E.A.C.E. is seeking individuals who live in or near unincorporated Miami-Dade County South of SW 200th Street to work as surveyors for the project.
Posted May 2019
- Care Resource – Full Time Opportunities in Various Locations – Apply Today!
- The Allan Rosenfield, M.D., HIV/AIDS Public Policy Internship and Fellowship Program
- HealthHIV – Various Jobs and Internships
- Community Rightful Center, Inc. – Commission-Based Employment Specialist
- Infinite Ways Network (IWN) – Case Manager and Behavioral Health Consultant
- Free Professional Development Workshops at Survivors’ Pathway
Want to promote your Job Opportunities?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.