Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- World AIDS Day World AIDS Day is December 1. The 2018 WAD theme is “Know Your Status” #WAD2018
- December 11-14: National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment and December 9-11: Clinical Conference at the National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment (Washington, DC)
- December 22: HALO 3rd Annual Holiday Dinner Dance
- December 15: HALO Mini-Retreat for Women Living With HIV
- The League of Extraordinary Transgender Women
- December 17: Information Session for National Trans Visibility Day – Find out about free transportation and lodging.
- March 31, 2019: National Trans Visibility March (Washington, DC)
- December 19: Monthly Meeting – Topic is TransHealth; holiday party, food, music, and small gifts. Exclusive to transgender women.
- PosterFest: Design for Good 2019 A new design challenge invites you to re-imagine vintage AIDS awareness posters.
- February 9: Workshop: Designing for Empathy
- March 3 at midnight: Submission Deadline
- April 27: PosterFest: Design for Good 2019
- March 31: National Trans Visibility March (Washington, DC)
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.