Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month If you need help, please call the Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-7233 or 800-787-3224 (TTY). Follow @HIVPartnership on Facebook – We’ll be posting resources for PLWH throughout the month. #DomesticViolenceAwarenessMonth
- October 2018 Calendar – Pridelines Holistic Services
- October 12: Iniciativa Hispana’s Fiesta de la Salud (NLAAD 2018) Click here to register through Eventbrite. Click here for flyers in Spanish and English
- October 13: Pridelines presents Rompiendo Barreras/Breaking Barriers La primera miniconferencia en español observando el Dia Nacional Latino de concientizacion sobre el VIH y celebrando el Mes de la Herencia Hispana. Click here to register
- October 15: National Latinx AIDS Awareness Day #NLAAD2018 A critical population served by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program is Hispanic/Latino clients living with HIV. This year’s theme, It Takes a Team of Superheroes to Defeat HIV, calls us to work side by side, using our most powerful treatment and prevention options to end HIV among Hispanics/Latinos.
- October 15-20: National Drug-Free Work Week
- Through October 15: CALLING ALL ARTISTS! Click here for details in English Click here for details in Spanish Want to see your work on a major billboard in MIAMI?! Enter AHF Latino Billboard Contest and follow the rules. Artwork must be in Spanish and focused on the topic of HIV testing.
- October 16: Pillow Talk at The Gaythering – Because Smart is Sexy Different topics monthly. Free prizes and HPAC swag!
- October 17: Health Resource Fair
- October 19: 2018 DOH-Miami-Dade Community Partner Fair and Conference About the Conference – Click Here
- October 24: Farm Share – Free Food Distribution in Liberty City
- November 10: Free! South Dade Health Fair at Branches Florida City – Cookout, Music and Heath Screenings
- November 28: Informal PrEP Use among Gay and Bisexual Men in South Florida
- World AIDS Day World AIDS Day is December 1. The 2018 WAD theme is “Know Your Status” #WAD2018
- Are You Planning WAD 2018 Events? The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County is compiling a WAD Calendar of Events. To be included, please send information to Praveena Saxena, MPH, at FDOH.
- December 1: SE AETC 2018 Practice Transformation Conference – Scaling the Care Continuum Toward a Cure
- December 11-14: National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment and December 9-11: Clinical Conference at the National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment (Washington, DC)
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.