Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- June 26: Best Practices Summit – Outreach, Recruitment, and Retention (Latinos Salud) South Florida is home to many different populations. Data show that in nearly all health conditions, minority and LGBT populations experience poorer health outcomes. Your agency strives to close this gap in health outcomes. The Best Practices in Outreach, Recruitment and Retention Summit will bring together leaders in HIV prevention and care, as well as related health priorities, to discuss, learn, and share best practices.
- June 27: National HIV Testing Day
- Free HIV Testing by CAN Community Health, Iniciativa Hispana, and Latinos en Acción , June 27: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM; Walgreens #3782, 5701 NW 183rd Street, Hialeah, FL 33015; Walgreens #4728, 6200 7th Avenue, Miami, FL 33150
- Additional Walgreens Testing Sites
- August 3: Movie Premier at Pridelines! Outrun the Sky 5 Lives. Each turning HIV resentments into victories everlasting.
- August 14: Miami Collaborative MSM Workgroup
- August 24: The 29th Annual AIDS Benefit Banquet The Family Foundation of Greater Miami annual AIDS benefit and awards banquet. Click link for sponsorship and Souvenir Booklet details.
- September 16-17: 4th International Conference and Expo on HIV/AIDS & Sexual Health The target audience for this medical event is individuals who have an interest in different fields of Medicine like Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Public Health, Psychology, Gynecology and many more interdisciplinary fields.
- October 16: Miami Collaborative MSM Workgroup
- October 27-30: International Summit on Suicide Research The Summit is sponsored by the International Academy of Suicide Research in partnership with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The 2017 Summit included over 400 researchers and clinicians from 30 countries across the globe.
- December 10: 9th International Workshop on HIV Persistence, Reservoirs and Eradication Strategies Conference This is the only scientific event tackling the topics of HIV Persistence, HIV Reservoirs and HIV Cure that attracts, every 2 years, VIPs and young investigators. Its quality increases at each edition, with more and more fresh data not yet shown elsewhere nor published.
- December 18: Miami Collaborative MSM Workgroup
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.