Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- Save the Dates! Miami Collaborative MSM Workgroup: February 6; April 10; June 19; August 14; October 16; December 18
- PosterFest: Design for Good 2019A new design challenge invites you to re-imagine vintage AIDS awareness posters.
- February 9: Workshop: Designing for Empathy
- March 3 at midnight: Submission Deadline
- April 27: PosterFest: Design for Good 2019
- Starting February 1: National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Calendar of Events! #NBHAAD is February 7 and events are taking place throughout the month!
- February 2: Vital Human Trafficking Training for Helping Professionals
- February 7: Empower “U” Presents “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” A panel discussion on HIV and the silence in our Community. Stay the Course! The fight is not over!
- February 7: National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day Events! #NBHAAD
- Click here for HIV.gov’s Guide to Planning Awareness Day Activities
- Communication Resources for National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day 2019
- February 8:Game Night! Transilluminati and MPowerment Project celebration of NBHAAD. Haven’t Seen a Doctor in a While? Don’t play with your health! Come see one for FREE in our Mobile Medical Unit, providing primary care services!
- February 19: Free Training – Fair Housing & Civil Rights Related Program Requirements for Recipients of Federal Financial Assistance
- February 28 & March 1: Deconstructing Homophobia and Transphobia
- February 22: Getting 2 Zero Miami-Dade Health Fair – Click here for the Registration Form – due by January 31 – to participate in the Health Fair: 1 table, 2 chairs, and 1 parking pass will be provided. Getting 2 Zero Miami-Dade is a County-wide awareness campaign based on a resolution sponsored by Commissioner Sally Heyman, R-622- 17.
- February 22: 2019 Tobacco-Free Workplace Summit; reservations required. Click here for HIV.gov blog: How Does Smoking Affect People Living with HIV?
- February 23: No More Broken Hearts – Domestic Violence Workshop – Held at Georgia Jones Ayers Middle School. Click here for CDC Fact Sheet: Intersection of Intimate Partner Violence and HIV in Women
- February 9: Small Business Bazaar
- Click here for the flyer – The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County and the Opa-Locka Community Development Corporation will be partnering to commemorate National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day with a community resource fair on Saturday, February 9, 2019 from 11:00AM-5:00PM.
- Click here if you are interested in participating with a table of information or services. Please fill out registration form and return to Praveena.Saxena@flhealth.gov.
- March 29: NATAP Annual HIV Training: Sustaining Healthy Living with HIV Therapies (click “Upcoming Events”); Limited seating; RSVP Required
- March 31: National Trans Visibility March (Washington, DC)
- April 14-16: SYNChronicity 2019 – The National Conference for HIV, HCV, STDs, and LGBT Health (Washington, DC)
- June 8: Leaving Our Truth (needs, issues and journeys) at Pridelines. In honor of National HIV Lon Term Survivor Day. Featuring workshops, community, food, free health screenings and key note speakers. RSVP Requested.
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.