Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- Save the Dates! Miami Collaborative MSM Workgroup: June 19; August 14; October 16; December 18
- PosterFest: Design for Good 2019 A new design challenge invites you to re-imagine vintage AIDS awareness posters.
- April 27: PosterFest: Design for Good 2019
- April 15: DEADLINE to apply for a ViiV Youth Initiative Scholarship – Questions? Contact email@example.com. The Youth Initiative & Scholarships for the US Conference on AIDS (Washington, DC)The Youth Initiative is sponsored by NMAC in collaboration with ViiV Healthcare, and Advocates for Youth. It develops future leaders among a cadre of Youth Scholars to take action to end HIV/AIDS in their communities via educational training, professional development, and networking opportunities. Scholars will also have opportunity to attend the US Conference on AIDS (USCA) September 5-8 in Washington, DC. The scholarship covers: One (1) USCA Registration, Four (4) nights at the conference hotel, and a coach ticket flight to Washington, DC.
- April 14-16: SYNChronicity 2019 – The National Conference for HIV, HCV, STDs, and LGBT Health (Washington, DC)
- April 17: Child Support Outreach This is to advise you that the State Attorney’s Office is conducting a Child Support Outreach event at the Edison Community Resource Center located at 150 N.W. 79th St Miami, FL 33150 on April, 17 2018. We would love for you, or someone who may be in need of this assistance to come out and obtain some valuable information that, may be able to help them. Please share this information with your contacts.
- April 18: “FUBU” For Us By Us A day to explore our needs, issues and journeys as Black transgender women living in Florida. Let’s build a network to better serve our community!
- April 28: AIDS Walk Miami
- The 2019 HIV Care and Treatment Conference (Key West, FL) Highlighting the latest approaches in HIV testing, care and treatment and retention in care. With two educational tracks, keynote presentations, a panel discussion, networking opportunities and CME/CE credits; the conference is expected to bring together participants from across the region committed to refine, improve and strengthen our nation’s response to HIV
- May 9: Pre-Conference Workshop: The Champions Academy – Training designed to engage HIV healthcare professionals, provide opportunities for collaborative discussion and encourage strategic partnerships across the southeast region. Participants will explore topics in antiretroviral therapy, chronic issues in the aging HIV population, and new trends in HIV care and treatment.
- May 10: Scaling the Care Continuum Toward a Cure
- May 19: Reel Minds 2019 Miami Mental Health Film Festival. The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI.org) is the largest grassroots mental health organization in the United States. NAMI Miami-Dade County proudly presents its 4th Annual Reel Minds Mental Health Film Festival at University of Miami’s Grand Ballroom on Sunday afternoon, May 19, 2019, with over 1000 attendees.
- June 8: Leaving Our Truth (needs, issues and journeys) at Pridelines. In honor of National HIV Lon Term Survivor Day. Featuring workshops, community, food, free health screenings and key note speakers. RSVP Requested.
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.