HIV.gov Services Locator
Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
- August 21: Free Hepatitis Vaccinations and Screenings This Wednesday (3rd Wednesday of the month): – 1:30pm-4:30pm For further information or an appointment please contact us: 305-759-4778 or email@example.com LGBTQ Friendly and a Transgender Safe Space! Project Access Foundation offers Primary Care, HIV & STD Testing, PrEP and nPEP services, Condoms, Patient Navigation/Linkage to services and resources. Ryan White, private/commercial health plans are accepted. Sliding fee scale is available.
- August 22: Community Welcome Event for the Center for HIV and Research in Mental Health (CHARM) Join us as we celebrate the new Center for HIV and Research in Mental Health (CHARM). Click here for EventBrite registration.
- August 22: Time to C.H.A.T. Join us at this educational dinner event for the Miami HIV community. At this live talk, discover DOVATO, an HIV-1 treatment option for patients new to HIV medicine, and find out how C.H.A.T. can help you have a conversation with your healthcare provider. You’ll hear real stories from other people living with HIV, who are sharing their experience after diagnosis. You will have the chance to ask questions. RSVP Today: 1-888-203-8365.
- August 24: The 29th Annual AIDS Benefit Banquet The Family Foundation of Greater Miami annual AIDS benefit and awards banquet. Click link for sponsorship and Souvenir Booklet details.
- September 16-17: 4th International Conference and Expo on HIV/AIDS & Sexual Health The target audience for this medical event is individuals who have an interest in different fields of Medicine like Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Public Health, Psychology, Gynecology and many more interdisciplinary fields.
- October 16: Miami Collaborative MSM Workgroup
- October 26: Health & Wellness Harvest Resource Festival-Sponsorship Opportunity Providence Healthcare Services invites you to partner in sponsoring the Third Annual Health & Wellness Harvest Resource Festival hosted by Miami-Dade Parks and The Leisure Access Foundation. This FREE community event offers valuable resources to families and caregivers of individuals with disabilities. We are looking for community partners who understand the importance of giving back and helping families who need “extra” love, care and compassion. Your support will help to provide services and funding to make this Health & Wellness Harvest Resource Festival a huge success! Onsite healthcare professionals will provide vision and health screening and dental services.
- October 27-30: International Summit on Suicide Research The Summit is sponsored by the International Academy of Suicide Research in partnership with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The 2017 Summit included over 400 researchers and clinicians from 30 countries across the globe.
- December 6-7: Better Mental Health Through Mindfulness-Based Program and Workshops Miami Mindfulness is hosting a series of cutting edge talks titled “Improved Mental Health through Mindfulness-Based Programs” illustrating the life cycle of mental health and illness with three national experts, researchers, leaders in mental health, behavior, brain mechanisms, addictions; comprehensive systems, community-based treatment, legal system; education system, teachers and students in December.
- Reception & Talks, Friday, December 6, 5-8 p.m.,The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, FL 33134. The event is free but you must register.
- Introductory All-Day Mindfulness-Based Workshop, Saturday, December 7, 2019, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. UHealth Fitness and Wellness, 1120 NW 14 Street, 12th floor, Miami 33136. Tickets cost $30.
- December 10: 9th International Workshop on HIV Persistence, Reservoirs and Eradication Strategies Conference This is the only scientific event tackling the topics of HIV Persistence, HIV Reservoirs and HIV Cure that attracts, every 2 years, VIPs and young investigators. Its quality increases at each edition, with more and more fresh data not yet shown elsewhere nor published.
- December 18: Miami Collaborative MSM Workgroup
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.