- February 19: Getting 2 Zero Community Health Fair If you are interested in participating as a vendor, please click here for the Booth Request Form. Getting 2 Zero Miami-Dade is a County-wide awareness campaign based on a resolution sponsored by Commissioner Sally Heyman, R-622- 17. The Getting 2 Zero awareness campaign is a movement to reduce new HIV infections, increase access to care, reduce stigma, and to promote health equity in our local community, focusing on HIV/STI testing, PrEP and condoms.
- February 22: Red Ribbon Gala (Sarasota)* CAN Community Health’s Red Ribbon Gala will support their mission to provide a continuum of medical, social and education services essential to the health and wellbeing of those living with HIV, hepatitis C, STDs, and other diseases and to enhance public awareness.
- March 19: Invitaiton to particpate in the Southwest Miami Senior High School Nurses 13th Annual Health and Wellness Resource Fair sponsored by Nicklaus Children’s Health System and The Children’s Trust Approximately 2,600 students and staff will rotate through the booths to obtain information regarding your agency and receive educational information for healthier lifestyles. Interactive education will be provided in small groups or 1 on 1 session. This is an excellent opportunity to impact the youth and families of our community.
- May 11-20, 2020 SYNChronicity Conference (Washington, DC)* The National Conference for HIV, HCV, STI, and LGBTQ Health.
- June 7-10: Adherence 2020* (Orlando) Sponsored by the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care (IAPAC), Adherence 2020 will be the 15th conference in an annual series of conferences featuring the presentation and discussion of antiretroviral therapy (ART) and biomedical prevention adherence within the context of optimizing care and prevention continua to achieve HIV epidemic control.
- August 9-14, 2020: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment* (Registration opens soon.) The 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment is the largest national conference for comprehensive HIV care and treatment providers, Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program recipients, and stakeholders, sponsored and funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB).
- August 11-14: 2020 National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- August 9-11: The 2020 CLINICAL CONFERENCE, just prior to the National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment
- September 23-26: 38th GLMA Annual Conference on LGBTQ Health* (Ft. Lauderdale) The GLMA Annual Conference on LGBTQ Health – the premier scientific conference on LGBTQ health – features innovative healthcare breakthroughs and interventions, as well as the latest research from LGBTQ health experts from across the country. The conference is open to healthcare providers of all disciplines, researchers, academics, health administrators, policy experts, advocates, and all LGBTQ health supporters.
- October 10-13: The United States Conference on AIDS (USCA)* (San Juan, Puerto Rico) USCA is coming to the Puerto Rico Convention Center. This year we will focus on the plan to end the HIV epidemic in America. It will be an opportunity for health departments, community-based organizations, People Living with HIV, People on PrEP, national organizations, health centers, health care providers, donors, activists, and federal leaders to come together to discuss implementation. We hope you will join us and thousands of your colleagues to celebrate the resiliency and diversity of our movement.
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.