Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- August 23: Virtual Conference Trauma and the Opioid Crisis: Diverse Perspectives on an Epidemic
August 25: 2nd Annual Transinclusive Masquerade Prom (Ft. Lauderdale)
- August 25: Family Foundation 27th Annual AIDS Benefit & Awards Banquet
- August: Project BLOC- Building Leaders of Color Living with HIV (CA & DC)
- September 6-9: US Conference on AIDS (Orlando)
- Motivational Interviewing and PrEP, Building a Strong Relationship for Patient Engagement
- September 14: NATAP Free Forum: HCV Cure: Optimizing Treatment
- October 5: EPIC – Enhancing Prevention in Communities Summit 2018 (Broward County)
- October 19: 2018 DOH-Miami-Dade Community Partner Fair and Conference
Call for Presentations – Due by August 17 – Click Here
About the Conference – Click Here
- December 11-14: National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment and December 9-11: Clinical Conference at the National Ryan White Conference on HIV Care & Treatment (Washington, DC)
Want to promote your Community Events?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.