Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- GRRRL Uninterrupted LGBTQ Scholarship for Queer Women Scholarship for High School Students Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria: Be a Miami-Dade Resident; Received their HS diploma or GED in 2019; Identify as a queer women, either Cis, Trans, or Non-Binary; Received Free or Reduced Lunch; Completed at least 10 Community Service Hours
- Freidin Brown, P.A. & SAVE Social Justice Scholarships for College Students Provides financial support to LGBTQ and allied graduate students throughout South Florida who strive to lead in a field of Social Justice.
- HIV/AIDS Community Information Outreach Program Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) in support of the National Library of Medicine® (NLM) is pleased to announce the solicitation of proposals from organizations and libraries to design and conduct projects that will improve access to HIV/AIDS related health information for patients, the affected community, and their caregivers. Deadline for proposal submission is July 12, 2019 2:00 PM EDT.
- Funding Opportunity on Intersection of Intimate Partner Violence & HIV among Women OWH is looking for applicants who can provide a community-level focus to the prevention of, screening for, and response to IPV and its intersection with the risk of HIV infection. Successful applicants will work across different systems and/or service sectors. Service sectors may include, but are not limited to: legal assistance, law enforcement, mental health services, substance abuse treatment, primary care, and housing.
- Point Foundation LGBTQ Scholarship Fund Looking for the next generation of LGBTQ leaders. Apply to be a Point Scholar! Who is eligible to apply for the scholarship? Point Foundation considers many factors when assessing scholarship applicants, including: A proven track record of leadership and community involvement; Strong academic achievement; Working for the betterment of the LGBTQ community; Financial need.
- Core Grant Funding The Emory University Rollins School of Public Health COMPASS Coordinating Center will accept and review Core grant applications on an ongoing basis for the these three Eligible Funding Opportunities: Technology (up to $4,500); Staff Continuing Education Support (up to $3,000); and Community Meeting Space Support (up to $2,000)
- SPARK! Grant Funding for Deep South States (including Florida) SPARK! (Southerners Promoting Awareness and Real Knowledge), a grant program to fund community-led grassroots campaigns across the Deep South. With this program, we are turning to you as the expert on how to promote awareness and real knowledge around HIV and AIDS in your community. Award Amount: SPARK! grants will range from $2,500 to $25,000. The amount of your request should reflect the scope of your campaign and the expense of your platform.
- Lyft Miami Community Grants If applying for this grant, please use caution especially to ensure client confidentiality. Lyft is committed to empowering non-profit organizations doing incredible work in the Miami area to make our communities stronger, healthier, and more equitable. Each month, Lyft will select one non-profit organization that clearly states the role that transportation and mobility plays in the organization’s mission and/or operations. They look for organizations that outline a clear and impactful usage for the $1,000 grant in Lyft credits. Any 501(c)3 organization that operates in the Miami metro area is eligible to apply for a grant. Deadline Date: Open
- HIV Age Positively – Educate and inform policy, Increase resources for better wellbeing, Improve care coordination Grant Awards: Individual awards will range between $100,000 and $750,000, with a grant period of 1-3 years. Nearly 50 percent of People Living with HIV (PLWH) in the U.S. are 50 or older, and that number is expected to grow to 70% by 2020. Aging with HIV may present challenges that demand innovative solutions. The Gilead HIV Age Positively™ initiative supports programs that may help improve quality of life and health for aging PLWH. We’re providing philanthropic support in three categories: improve care coordination, increase resources for better wellbeing, and educate and inform policy.
- Learn Facilitation Skills – Grant Opportunity TD Bank is offering a grant opportunity to community based organizations for employees to attend approved classes/courses to enhance their job performance.
Want to share a Grant Opportunity?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.