Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
- COMPASS Transformative Grants Mission: Guided by local communities disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS in the Southern United States, the three COMPASS Coordinating Centers are working collaboratively to build capacity among organizations, institutions, and other entities to reduce HIV/AIDS disparities in care and advance equity in the Southern United States. Priority Areas: Building Organizational Capacity; Enhancing Wellbeing, Mental Health, Trauma-Informed Care, and Substance Use; and Reducing HIV-Related Stigma. Completed proposals are due via the COMPASS Initiative website by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (10:59 Central Standard Time), Monday, October 29, 2018
- NIH: Improving Smoking Cessation Interventions among People Living with HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) The purpose is to provide support for research designed to optimize smoking cessation treatment among people living with HIV (PLWH) in the U.S. Responsive applications must propose research that will be conducted with PLWH and will inform efforts to reduce the incidence of tobacco-related disease and death among PLWH. . . Award Ceiling: $500,000. Deadline Date: 01-08-2019.
- DHHS: Improving HIV Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment with Point-of-Care HIV Nucleic Acid Tests The purpose of this research project is to develop feasible and effective models for using HIV point-of-care nucleic acid tests: (1) to improve pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) initiation and maintenance among persons at high-risk for acquiring HIV infection; (2) to improve viral suppression among persons diagnosed with HIV infection; and (3) to reduce the time between testing in community-based settings, linkage to HIV care and ART initiation. . . Award Ceiling: $400,000. Deadline Date: 02-05-2019
- Core Grant Funding The Emory University Rollins School of Public Health COMPASS Coordinating Center will accept and review Core grant applications on an ongoing basis for the these three Eligible Funding Opportunities: Technology (up to $4,500); Staff Continuing Education Support (up to $3,000); and Community Meeting Space Support (up to $2,000)
- SPARK! Grant Funding for Deep South States (including Florida) SPARK! (Southerners Promoting Awareness and Real Knowledge), a grant program to fund community-led grassroots campaigns across the Deep South. With this program, we are turning to you as the expert on how to promote awareness and real knowledge around HIV and AIDS in your community. Award Amount: SPARK! grants will range from $2,500 to $25,000. The amount of your request should reflect the scope of your campaign and the expense of your platform.
- Lyft Miami Community Grants If applying for this grant, please use caution especially to ensure client confidentiality. Lyft is committed to empowering non-profit organizations doing incredible work in the Miami area to make our communities stronger, healthier, and more equitable. Each month, Lyft will select one non-profit organization that clearly states the role that transportation and mobility plays in the organization’s mission and/or operations. They look for organizations that outline a clear and impactful usage for the $1,000 grant in Lyft credits. Any 501(c)3 organization that operates in the Miami metro area is eligible to apply for a grant. Deadline Date: Open
- HIV Age Positively – Educate and inform policy, Increase resources for better wellbeing, Improve care coordination Grant Awards: Individual awards will range between $100,000 and $750,000, with a grant period of 1-3 years. Nearly 50 percent of People Living with HIV (PLWH) in the U.S. are 50 or older, and that number is expected to grow to 70% by 2020. Aging with HIV may present challenges that demand innovative solutions. The Gilead HIV Age Positively™ initiative supports programs that may help improve quality of life and health for aging PLWH. We’re providing philanthropic support in three categories: improve care coordination, increase resources for better wellbeing, and educate and inform policy.
- Learn Facilitation Skills – Grant Opportunity TD Bank is offering a grant opportunity to community based organizations for employees to attend approved classes/courses to enhance their job performance.
Want to share a Grant Opportunity?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.