Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
TargetHIV.org Highlights the Partnership's Officer Training! We’re thrilled to see part of the Partnership’s Orientation Manual has been included in the TargetHIV Compendium of Materials for Planning Council Support Staff: The Planning Council Chair: Excerpts from the Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership Orientation Manual. Our next Orientation is May 8. Please join us to learn more about the Partnership!
- April 10 is National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day (NYHAAD). The day was created to educate the public about the impact of HIV/AIDS on young people and to highlight the work going on across the country to respond to the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
- Click here for Advocates for Youth Campaigns for HIV prevention, destigmatization, and care.
- Click here for the CDC National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day Website
- Click here for FDOH Youth Fact Sheet
- April 18 is National Transgender HIV Testing Day (NTHTD), an observance designed to recognize the importance of routine HIV testing, status awareness and continued focus on HIV prevention and treatment efforts among transgender people. The observance is organized by the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health.
- Click here for the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health Increasing access to comprehensive, effective, and affirming healthcare services for trans communities.
- Click here for the National Transgender HIV Testing Day Toolkit Five modules designed to reflect the most current HIV prevention research and best practices for serving trans and gender non-binary people.
Want to make an announcement?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.