Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Surveys & Studies
Click links below for details about eligibility and financial compensation.
- Process Launched to Develop Next National HIV/AIDS Strategy and National Viral Hepatitis Action Plan (HIV.gov) DHHS announced the process the Department will use to develop the next editions of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy (NHAS) and the National Viral Hepatitis Action Plan (NVHAP), both of which expire in 2020. . . The approach for developing the next editions of each of these national strategies will be facilitated by the Office of HIV/AIDS and Infectious Disease Policy. We will ensure that they remain responsive to pressing challenges in HIV and viral hepatitis, are focused on the most effective and impactful actions, and are based on the latest and best scientific evidence.
- Open for Comment: Healthy People 2030 Objectives on HIV, Viral Hepatitis, and other Topics (HIV.gov) Help shape the objectives for Health People 2030. Submit your comments today. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is soliciting written comments on the proposed objectives for Healthy People 2030 through January 17, 2019. Every decade, the Healthy People initiative develops a new set of science-based, 10-year national objectives with the goal of improving the health of all Americans. The development of Healthy People 2030 includes establishing a framework for the initiative—the vision, mission, foundational principles, plan of action, and overarching goals—and identifying new objectives.
- FIU Project Syndemic SoBe Have you had male to male sexual contact in the past 12 months? Are you formally or informally employed within the tourism sector in South Beach? Are you Hispanic/Latino? Click here for complete requirements in ENGLISH and SPANISH. Participants will be compensated.
- FIU Research Clinic Liver Study
- We are looking for people: Hepatitis C; Co-infected with Hepatitis C and HIV; or Healthy not infected individuals. We offer $25 – $50 per visit. Participate in our study today!
- Estamos buscando personas: Hepatitis C, Con: Hepatitis C y VIH; y Individuos saludables no infectados. Ofrecemos entre $25 – $50 cada visita. ¡Participe en nuestro estudio hoy!
- 30 Day Challenge for UM/FIU/UF Research Study Do you think you can quit drinking for 30 days? Do you want to know how your health improves if you quit for 30 days?
- UM Health Promotion and Care – Paid Research Studies for Gay/Bi Men, 18 or older:
IMPACT Study How does stimulant use IMPACT you? Do you parTy? PnP? You may be eligible if you are age 18 years or older and MSM.
ESTEEM Study Getting the booty but still feeling moody? Calling all 18-35 years old Gay or Bi men – participate in a health and wellness study.
- The LITE Study: Leading Innovation for Transgender Women’s Health and Empowerment Click here for printable flyers in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Like Sharing Your Opinion? Join the UM Focus Group on Memes, Health & Social Media
- Study at UM for Guys Ages 15-24! You may receive up to $275 for your participation.
- Survey for MSM under 40: Does your technology own you? Care Resource’s Behavioral Health Department wants to hear from you! Take the survey and enter to win a raffle.
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Estudio Sobre la Participación en el Cuidado de Salud de Latinos
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Health Care Engagement Needs of Latinos
- FIU PAID Research Opportunity – Research Clinic Health Study
- FIU Paid Research English flyer
- FIU Paid Research Spanish flyer
Want to promote your Surveys?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.