HIV.gov Services Locator
Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
Surveys & Studies
Posted October 15, 2019
- Ending the HIV Epidemic The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County is seeking your input to help develop the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America plan for Miami-Dade County that will help reduce the incidence of HIV/AIDS in our communities.
- Please complete by November 12! To fill out survey please click on this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EtHEMiami or visit www.testmiami.org. Survey deadline is November 12, 2019.
- Background. The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County is part of a new initiative called “Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America”. The proposed federal initiative seeks to reduce new HIV infections in America by 75% in the next 5 years and 90% in the next 10 years. During the first phase of this initiative, 32 CDC funded state and local health departments will develop a comprehensive Ending the HIV Epidemic plan. The plan will include innovative ways to reduce the HIV epidemic through HIV prevention, care, treatment and outbreak response strategies.
- Please Promote the Survey! Please promote the survey with QR code within you agencies and outreach activities. If you have social media outlets, please use the “Shorter Social Media Template” to promote the survey. Downloads:
- Paid Research at FIU
- Latino Males Needed for In-Depth Interviews FIU is conducting a research study to examine how daily experiences affect people’s ability to take HIV medication as prescribed. Looking for people to interview about their experiences taking HIV medication and their thoughts about related technological interventions. You can participate if you are: Hispanic/Latino; Male; Aged 18 to 34; and Diagnosis of HIV.
- Se Necesitan Hombres Latinos Para Participar En Entrevistas En Profundidad Estamos haciendo un estudio de investigación para examinar como las experiencias diarias afectan la capacidad de las personas para tomar los medicamentos contra el VIH. Estamos buscando personas para entrevistar sobre sus experiencias tomando medicamentos contra el VIH y sus opiniones acerca de intervenciones tecnológicas relacionadas. Usted puede participar si es: Hispano/Latino; Hombre; Entre 18 y 34 años de edad; y Diagnosticado con el VIH.
- Young Men’s Health Project Looking for gay/bi/queer guys ages 15-24 to join a new UM Health System research study! Receive up to $275 for your full cooperation! Participants in this study will help find out if the Young Men’s Health Project can help guys in Miami prevent HIV and improve their sexual health.
- MI-PrEP Confidential Research Study Dr. Sannisha Dale is seeking Black and African-American women, 18 years old or older, to participate in a confidential research study conducted at University of Miami. You may receive 2 individual counseling sessions at no cost. Compensation up to $75. Focus on knowledge of PrEP.
- MMAGIC – Confidential Research Study Dr. Sannisha Dale is seeking Black and African-American women living with HIV to participate in a confidential research study conducted at the University of Miami. Compensation of up to $375. The assessments will capture your experiences with adversities such as trauma, discrimination, and microaggressions. You may be eligible to participate if you: Are a Black and/or African-American woman; Are living with HIV; Are 18 years of age or older.
- Florida Department of Health – Request for Application Automated System This system is used to submit replies to the agency in response to advertised Request for Applications (RFA). All responses must be uploaded and submitted by the established deadline or it will not be accepted. Please do not submit competitive solicitations (Request for Proposal, Request for Quotes, Invitation to Bid, or Invitation to Negotiate) to this system.
- Getting 2 Zero Survey “Know your HIV Status?” Prevent | Test | Treat Help improve Miami’s “Getting to Zero” Campaign. We need your feedback! We need your assistance crafting the marketing campaign for the next phase of “Getting to Zero.” We will be focusing our efforts on promoting testing and condoms to the community. Please take a few minutes reviewing the proposed tagline and provide suggestions.
- 2019 Legal Needs Assessment Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. needs your help as we plan for 2020. Please complete the 3 minute survey to tell us which legal issues are most important to you, your family or the families you serve. Your response is requested by August 30, 2019.
- Second Annual HealthHIV State of ASOs/CBOs National Survey™ Share how your organization is helping to improve the lives of people with HIV, as well as end the HIV epidemic. Your input will highlight current trends among ASOs and CBOs. Survey results will inform the allocation of financial resources and technical assistance nationwide, resulting in greater ASO/CBO capacity and sustainability. Please note: Multiple staff members at each ASO/CBO may take the survey; Survey responses are confidential and deidentified; results are reported in aggregate; Please share this e-mail with colleagues at your organization, as well as other ASOs and CBOs in your networks.
- FIU PrEP-related stigma study Researchers at Florida International University are searching for people to participate in a study about PrEP beliefs. The study is looking for participants who identify as: Men who have sex with men; 18+ years of age; Knowing what PrEP is. If you are interested and think you may be eligible for the study, please contact research staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text at (321) 541-0497.
- The 30 Day Challenge – Southern HIV & Alcohol Research Consortium Can you stop or reduce drinking for 30 days? Get paid to take the challenge! All information will remain confidential. Alcohol consumption affects people in different ways. We want to find out if you stop or reduce drinking for 30 days: Will your health improve? Will your brain function improve? Help us find out! What is involved in the study? 5 study visits over the course of a year; Small blood test; Urine sample; Health questions; Thinking tasks; MRI; Liver scan; Wearing an alcohol monitor. Who can participate? Miami-area residents; Age 50+ years; Currently drink several times per week; Willing to stop or reduce drinking for 30 days; Able to have an MRI scan. Call, text or email our staff today for more information on the 30 Day Challenge. 305-209-3348, FIUSHARC30DayChallenge@gmail.com.
Posted May 2019
- SMART Study – Hunter College Center for HIV Educational Studies and Training (CHEST) Criteria for Inclusion: Youth living with HIV, ages 15-24, from across the United States, must have a viral load ≥200 copies/ml, must have been prescribed ART for at least 3 months prior to the eligibility viral load, must have a cell phone. Adaptive Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence Interventions for Youth Living with HIV through Text Messaging and Cell Phone Support Embedded within the Sequential Multiple Assignment Randomized Trial (SMART) Design.
- We Need YOU to Help Stop HIV Stigma Latinos Salud is recruiting a few Latino and other MSM who are living with HIV, and want to make a difference in the community. Leaders will be trained in how to talk to others about stigma. Each will have a creative project to express their hopes of overcoming stigma. Incentives will be given to participants who complete training and projects. Contact Jeremy Johnston at email@example.com.
- FIU Project Syndemic SoBe Have you had male to male sexual contact in the past 12 months? Are you formally or informally employed within the tourism sector in South Beach? Are you Hispanic/Latino? Click here for complete requirements in ENGLISH and SPANISH. Participants will be compensated.
- FIU Research Clinic Liver Study
- We are looking for people:Hepatitis C; Co-infected with Hepatitis C and HIV; or Healthy not infected individuals. We offer $25 – $50 per visit. Participate in our study today!
- Estamos buscando personas:Hepatitis C, Con: Hepatitis C y VIH; y Individuos saludables no infectados. Ofrecemos entre $25 – $50 cada visita. ¡Participe en nuestro estudio hoy!
- UM Health Promotion and Care – Paid Research Studies for Gay/Bi Men, 18 or older:
- The LITE Study: Leading Innovation for Transgender Women’s Health and Empowerment Click here for printable flyers in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Study at UM for Guys Ages 15-24! You may receive up to $275 for your participation.
- Paid Research Study: STEP – Striving Towards Empowerment
- PrEP Study at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- ViralEd Gap Analysis Survey
- Survey for MSM under 40: Does your technology own you? Care Resource’s Behavioral Health Department wants to hear from you! Take the survey and enter to win a raffle.
- FIU PAID Research Opportunity – Research Clinic Health Study
- FIU Paid Research English flyer
- FIU Paid Research Spanish flyer
- The Anchor Study: Anal Cancer Study
Want to promote your Surveys?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.