HIV.gov Services Locator
Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
Surveys & Studies
- 2019 HIV/AIDS Advocacy Assessment Survey The Southern Black HIV/AIDS Network, an initiative of the Southern Black Policy and Advocacy Network, based in Dallas, Texas, is conducting a survey. The survey is part of our effort to assess the capacity of advocacy for HIV/AIDS-related public health policy in the U.S. South, and then to develop advocacy strategies to be implemented in 2020 and 2021 on behalf Black communities. This initiative focuses on nine Southern states that have been most affected by HIV/AIDS.
- FIU PrEP-related stigma study Researchers at Florida International University are searching for people to participate in a study about PrEP beliefs. The study is looking for participants who identify as: Men who have sex with men; 18+ years of age; Knowing what PrEP is. If you are interested and think you may be eligible for the study, please contact research staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone/text at (321) 541-0497.
- The 30 Day Challenge – Southern HIV & Alcohol Research Consortium Can you stop or reduce drinking for 30 days? Get paid to take the challenge! All information will remain confidential. Alcohol consumption affects people in different ways. We want to find out if you stop or reduce drinking for 30 days: Will your health improve? Will your brain function improve? Help us find out! What is involved in the study? 5 study visits over the course of a year; Small blood test; Urine sample; Health questions; Thinking tasks; MRI; Liver scan; Wearing an alcohol monitor. Who can participate? Miami-area residents; Age 50+ years; Currently drink several times per week; Willing to stop or reduce drinking for 30 days; Able to have an MRI scan. Call, text or email our staff today for more information on the 30 Day Challenge. 305-209-3348, FIUSHARC30DayChallenge@gmail.com.
- Aging with HIV Survey HealthHIV State of Aging with HIV Survey(™) is being launched as a part of HealthHIV’s Pozitively Aging program funded by Gilead’s Age Positively initiative. This survey seeks to capture the experiences of people with HIV (PWH) 50 years of age and older related to access to care and care coordination. The survey results are completely anonymous, and will be used to inform the development of medical and consumer education materials. These activities will help to enhance communication and quality of care between HIV service providers and consumers. Click here to take the survey!
- Dr. Harkness, University of Miami (in the Health Promotion and Care Lab), is looking for key informants – providers in HIV prevention and behavioral health services. To learn about what helps and gets in the way of Latino gay, bisexual, and other MSM getting HIV-prevention and mental health services. Click here for the flyer and click here for the HPAC Lab website.
Posted June 7, 2019
- HealthHCV 2019 State of HCV Care National Survey Open through June 14 – To better understand the state of hepatitis C (HCV) in specialty and primary care, including the latest impacts on HCV screening practices, treatment access and reimbursement, barriers to care, provider training needs, and integration and coordination of HCV services with behavioral health and substance use treatment.
- 2019 FDOH HIV Care Needs Survey Deadline to reply extended to AUGUST 21, 2019! – Your assistance is requested to help inform clients of the Florida Department of Health’s statewide 2019 HIV Care Needs Survey, by posting the attached flyers in appropriate locations at your agency sites. This is a 30-question survey, available in English, Spanish and Creole, that should take approximately 20 minutes for clients to complete. Clients should be encouraged to complete the survey to share information about their service needs.
Posted May 2019
- SMART Study – Hunter College Center for HIV Educational Studies and Training (CHEST) Criteria for Inclusion: Youth living with HIV, ages 15-24, from across the United States, must have a viral load ≥200 copies/ml, must have been prescribed ART for at least 3 months prior to the eligibility viral load, must have a cell phone. Adaptive Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence Interventions for Youth Living with HIV through Text Messaging and Cell Phone Support Embedded within the Sequential Multiple Assignment Randomized Trial (SMART) Design.
- We Need YOU to Help Stop HIV Stigma Latinos Salud is recruiting a few Latino and other MSM who are living with HIV, and want to make a difference in the community. Leaders will be trained in how to talk to others about stigma. Each will have a creative project to express their hopes of overcoming stigma. Incentives will be given to participants who complete training and projects. Contact Jeremy Johnston at email@example.com.
- Young Men’s Health Project Looking for gay/bi/queer guys ages 15-24 to join a new UM Health System research study! Receive up to $275 for your full cooperation! Participants in this study will help find out if the Young Men’s Health Project can help guys in Miami prevent HIV and improve their sexual health.
- The Substance, Treatment, Strategies for HIV Care (STS4HIV) Project Study Sponsor: The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA); Principal Investigator: Dr. Bryan R. Garner, RTI International. The purpose of this research study is to better understand: (1) the impact that substance use disorders have on HIV care and (2) how best to improve the delivery of substance use services in HIV settings across the United States.
- MI-PrEP Dr. Sannisha Dale is seeking Black and African-American women, 18 years old or older, to participate in a confidential research study conducted at University of Miami. You may receive 2 individual counseling sessions at no cost. Compensation up to $75. Focus on knowledge of PrEP.
- FIU Project Syndemic SoBe Have you had male to male sexual contact in the past 12 months? Are you formally or informally employed within the tourism sector in South Beach? Are you Hispanic/Latino? Click here for complete requirements in ENGLISH and SPANISH. Participants will be compensated.
- FIU Research Clinic Liver Study
- We are looking for people:Hepatitis C; Co-infected with Hepatitis C and HIV; or Healthy not infected individuals. We offer $25 – $50 per visit. Participate in our study today!
- Estamos buscando personas:Hepatitis C, Con: Hepatitis C y VIH; y Individuos saludables no infectados. Ofrecemos entre $25 – $50 cada visita. ¡Participe en nuestro estudio hoy!
- UM Health Promotion and Care – Paid Research Studies for Gay/Bi Men, 18 or older:
IMPACT Study How does stimulant use IMPACT you? Do you parTy? PnP? You may be eligible if you are age 18 years or older and MSM.
ESTEEM Study Getting the booty but still feeling moody? Calling all 18-35 years old Gay or Bi men – participate in a health and wellness study.
- The LITE Study: Leading Innovation for Transgender Women’s Health and Empowerment Click here for printable flyers in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Like Sharing Your Opinion? Join the UM Focus Group on Memes, Health & Social Media
- Study at UM for Guys Ages 15-24! You may receive up to $275 for your participation.
- Survey for MSM under 40: Does your technology own you? Care Resource’s Behavioral Health Department wants to hear from you! Take the survey and enter to win a raffle.
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Estudio Sobre la Participación en el Cuidado de Salud de Latinos
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Health Care Engagement Needs of Latinos
- FIU PAID Research Opportunity – Research Clinic Health Study
- FIU Paid Research English flyer
- FIU Paid Research Spanish flyer
Want to promote your Surveys?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.