Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Surveys & Studies
Click links below for details about eligibility and financial compensation.
- SMART Study – Hunter College Center for HIV Educational Studies and Training (CHEST) Criteria for Inclusion: Youth living with HIV, ages 15-24, from across the United States, must have a viral load ≥200 copies/ml, must have been prescribed ART for at least 3 months prior to the eligibility viral load, must have a cell phone. Adaptive Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence Interventions for Youth Living with HIV through Text Messaging and Cell Phone Support Embedded within the Sequential Multiple Assignment Randomized Trial (SMART) Design.
- We Need YOU to Help Stop HIV Stigma Latinos Salud is recruiting a few Latino and other MSM who are living with HIV, and want to make a difference in the community. Leaders will be trained in how to talk to others about stigma. Each will have a creative project to express their hopes of overcoming stigma. Incentives will be given to participants who complete training and projects. Contact Jeremy Johnston at email@example.com.
- Young Men’s Health Project Looking for gay/bi/queer guys ages 15-24 to join a new UM Health System research study! Receive up to $275 for your full cooperation! Participants in this study will help find out if the Young Men’s Health Project can help guys in Miami prevent HIV and improve their sexual health.
- The Substance, Treatment, Strategies for HIV Care (STS4HIV) Project Study Sponsor: The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA); Principal Investigator: Dr. Bryan R. Garner, RTI International. The purpose of this research study is to better understand: (1) the impact that substance use disorders have on HIV care and (2) how best to improve the delivery of substance use services in HIV settings across the United States.
- MI-PrEP Dr. Sannisha Dale is seeking Black and African-American women, 18 years old or older, to participate in a confidential research study conducted at University of Miami. You may receive 2 individual counseling sessions at no cost. Compensation up to
$75. Focus on knowledge of PrEP.
- FIU Project Syndemic SoBe Have you had male to male sexual contact in the past 12 months? Are you formally or informally employed within the tourism sector in South Beach? Are you Hispanic/Latino? Click here for complete requirements in ENGLISH and SPANISH. Participants will be compensated.
- FIU Research Clinic Liver Study
- We are looking for people: Hepatitis C; Co-infected with Hepatitis C and HIV; or Healthy not infected individuals. We offer $25 – $50 per visit. Participate in our study today!
- Estamos buscando personas: Hepatitis C, Con: Hepatitis C y VIH; y Individuos saludables no infectados. Ofrecemos entre $25 – $50 cada visita. ¡Participe en nuestro estudio hoy!
- 30 Day Challenge for UM/FIU/UF Research Study Do you think you can quit drinking for 30 days? Do you want to know how your health improves if you quit for 30 days?
- UM Health Promotion and Care – Paid Research Studies for Gay/Bi Men, 18 or older:
IMPACT Study How does stimulant use IMPACT you? Do you parTy? PnP? You may be eligible if you are age 18 years or older and MSM.
ESTEEM Study Getting the booty but still feeling moody? Calling all 18-35 years old Gay or Bi men – participate in a health and wellness study.
- The LITE Study: Leading Innovation for Transgender Women’s Health and Empowerment Click here for printable flyers in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Like Sharing Your Opinion? Join the UM Focus Group on Memes, Health & Social Media
- Study at UM for Guys Ages 15-24! You may receive up to $275 for your participation.
- Survey for MSM under 40: Does your technology own you? Care Resource’s Behavioral Health Department wants to hear from you! Take the survey and enter to win a raffle.
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Estudio Sobre la Participación en el Cuidado de Salud de Latinos
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Health Care Engagement Needs of Latinos
- FIU PAID Research Opportunity – Research Clinic Health Study
- FIU Paid Research English flyer
- FIU Paid Research Spanish flyer
Want to promote your Surveys?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.