Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Surveys & Studies
Click links below for details about eligibility and financial compensation.
- FIU Project Syndemic SoBe Have you had male to male sexual contact in the past 12 months? Are you formally or informally employed within the tourism sector in South Beach? Are you Hispanic/Latino? Click here for complete requirements in ENGLISH and SPANISH. Participants will be compensated.
- FIU Research Clinic Liver Study
- We are looking for people: Hepatitis C; Co-infected with Hepatitis C and HIV; or Healthy not infected individuals. We offer $25 – $50 per visit. Participate in our study today!
- Estamos buscando personas: Hepatitis C, Con: Hepatitis C y VIH; y Individuos saludables no infectados. Ofrecemos entre $25 – $50 cada visita. ¡Participe en nuestro estudio hoy!
- 30 Day Challenge for UM/FIU/UF Research Study Do you think you can quit drinking for 30 days? Do you want to know how your health improves if you quit for 30 days?
- UM Health Promotion and Care – Paid Research Studies for Gay/Bi Men, 18 or older:
IMPACT Study How does stimulant use IMPACT you? Do you parTy? PnP? You may be eligible if you are age 18 years or older and MSM.
ESTEEM Study Getting the booty but still feeling moody? Calling all 18-35 years old Gay or Bi men – participate in a health and wellness study.
- The LITE Study: Leading Innovation for Transgender Women’s Health and Empowerment Click here for printable flyers in ENGLISH and SPANISH.
- Like Sharing Your Opinion? Join the UM Focus Group on Memes, Health & Social Media
- Study at UM for Guys Ages 15-24! You may receive up to $275 for your participation.
- Survey for MSM under 40: Does your technology own you? Care Resource’s Behavioral Health Department wants to hear from you! Take the survey and enter to win a raffle.
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Estudio Sobre la Participación en el Cuidado de Salud de Latinos
- Pridelines Focus Groups and Surveys: Health Care Engagement Needs of Latinos
- FIU PAID Research Opportunity – Research Clinic Health Study
- FIU Paid Research English flyer
- FIU Paid Research Spanish flyer
Want to promote your Surveys?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.