Ryan White Program
- Project Access Foundation, Inc. A nonprofit Community Health Center delivering Primary Care and Comprehensive HIV Prevention services at four (4) locations throughout Miami-Dade (below). Ryan White, private/commercial health plans are accepted, sliding fee scale is available. LGBTQ Friendly and a Transgender Safe Space! Email Angel Camacho for more information.
- Miami Beach Community Health Center Earns National Recognition For Commitment To Improve High Blood Pressure American Heart Association and American Medical Association announce annual list of physician practices and health systems receiving a Target: BP™ award for their commitment to prioritize blood pressure control within the communities they serve. Miami, Fla., November 14, 2018 – Miami Beach Community Health Center, Inc. (MBCHC) is recognized as a leader in the national effort to get people’s blood pressure under control and reduce the number of Americans who have heart attacks and strokes each year.
- Miami Beach Community Health Center Joins the National Fight Against the Opioid Crisis MIAMI, Fla., October 4, 2018 – Miami Beach Community Health Center (MBCHC) has been awarded $288,750 from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) to advance evidence-based strategies for expanding access to quality integrated substance use disorder prevention and treatment services; and expanding access to quality integrated mental health services. “Our community has not escaped the opioid epidemic, and access to quality, affordable mental health services has long been a challenge,” said Trudy Pacheco, Director of Grant and Project Development.
- Press Release: Miami Beach Community Health Center Is Accredited By URAC For Specialty Pharmacy MIAMI, Fla., September 4, 2018 – “It’s necessary for specialty pharmacies to provide a higher level of treatment for patients so desired outcomes are achieved. Miami Beach Community Health Center shows a dedication to patient education and safety through the recognition of quality it received with URAC’s independent accreditation,” said URAC President and CEO Kylanne Green . . .
- For the Second Year in a Row: A Leader in Quality Health Care MIAMI, Fla., August 23, 2018 – Miami Beach Community Health Center (MBCHC) has, for the second year in a row, received the Health Center Quality Leader award as part of Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Quality Awards. HRSA’s Quality Awards recognize the highest performing health centers nationwide as well as those health centers that have made significant quality improvement gains from the previous year. “HRSA’s recognition confirms that MBCHC delivers first-rate care,” said Trudy Pacheco, Director of Grant and Project Development.