Ryan White Program Part A/MAI Subrecipient News
Posted March 5, 2020
- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment at New Hope C.O.R.P.S.– Ryan White Part A Twelve (12) beds are available to adult male recipients of Ryan White Part A with an active substance use disorder; Treatment includes individualized assessment, treatment plan, individual and group counseling, housing navigation, employment services, peer support services, case management, linkage to care, and room & board; Certified referrals can be sent by the recipient’s Medical Case Manager to email@example.com or faxed to 786-243-0503 (Attn: Amaris Hess); For more information about our services, please call 786-243-1003.
Posted February 28, 2020
- Legal Services of Greater Miami offers free legal clinics for Landlord/Tenant issues Tenants’ Equal Justice Clinic: Designed for volunteer attorneys to give free legal advice to low-income individuals whose landlord has not returned a security deposit or clients who are living in unsuitable, unsafe or unhealthy living conditions. Attorneys assist with initiating pro se Small Claims Court case or drafting letters to assist the client in curing legal issues that impede stable housing or habitability. SPACE IS LIMITED AND REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click here for details.
- April 9, 2020: Security Deposit
- April 30, 2020: Prohibited Practices
- May 21, 2020: Conditions Cases
Posted February 21, 2020
- Five (5) female designated residential treatment beds are available at Jessie Trice Community Health System-Reaves House. Please contact Ericka Dumornay, 786-371-1755.
Posted January 31, 2020
- Dear Colleague Letter from the Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership’s Medical Care Subcommittee regarding Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT). This letter includes links to these resources:
- National Practice Guideline for the Use of Medications in the Treatment of Addiction Involving Opioid Use*
- Maine Medical Partners Women’s Health Guideline for Substance Abuse in Pregnancy*
- SAMHSA Apply for a Practitioner Waiver* Apply for a practitioner waiver to prescribe or dispense buprenorphine under the Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 (DATA 2000).
- Integrating Buprenorphine Therapy Into HIV Primary Care Settings*
- Ryan White Program FY 2019-2020 (YR 29) Subrecipients (Service Providers) Contact List
Posted January 30, 2020
- Project Access Foundation, Inc. A nonprofit Community Health Center delivering Primary Care and Comprehensive HIV Prevention services at locations throughout Miami-Dade. Click here for details. Ryan White, private/commercial health plans are accepted, sliding fee scale is available. LGBTQ Friendly and Safe Space! PAF offers Primary Care, HIV & STD Testing, PrEP and nPEP services, Condoms, Patient Navigation/Linkage to services and resources. For further information or to make an appointment please contact us at: 305-759-4778 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted January 9, 2020
Posted December 5, 2019
- Residential Treatment Beds Available for Ryan White Program Clients – Better Way of Miami has residential beds available for men and women in their substance abuse treatment program. Remember that the income eligibility level for this service was increased to 400% of the Federal Poverty Level. If you know of clients in need of this service, please have them contact their Medical Case Manager for a Certified Referral. If you have service-related questions for Better Way, please contact Rose Marcial at 305-64-3409, Ext. 122, or by email at RMarcial@bwom.org.
Posted September 19, 2019
- University of Miami – Special Adolescent Clinic – Division of Adolescent Medicine.
- University of Miami – Promote2Prevent* – Offering FREE Linkage To Care, STD Testing, HIV Testing, Treatment Available, Male & Female Condoms, Pregnancy Tests, Educational Workshops
- Press Release: Miami, FL, September 19, 2019 — Miami Beach Community Health Center (MBCHC) is pleased to be recognized by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the American Medical Association (AMA) as a leader in the national effort to get patient blood pressure rates under control and reduce the number of Americans who have heart attacks and strokes each year.
Posted June 26, 2019
- Florida Blue Foundation 2019 Sapphire Award – Miami Beach Community Health Center 1st Runner Up in Organization Category
MIAMI, Fla., May 31, 2019 – Miami Beach Community Health Center (MBCHC) was the first runner up for the Florida Blue Foundation’s 2019 Sapphire Award in the Organization category. MBCHC was recognized for the collective impact of all its health-related services/interventions. “We are pleased and gratified to be recognized by the Florida Blue Foundation for our contributions to community health,” said Trudy Pacheco, director of grant and project development.
- Project Access Foundation, Inc.A nonprofit Community Health Center delivering Primary Care and Comprehensive HIV Prevention services at four (4) locations throughout Miami-Dade.Ryan White, private/commercial health plans are accepted, sliding fee scale is available.LGBTQ Friendly and a Transgender Safe Space! Email Angel Camacho for more information.
Want to share news about your Ryan White Program organization?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.