Ryan White Program
Posted September 19, 2019
- University of Miami – Special Adolescent Clinic – Division of Adolescent Medicine.
- University of Miami – Promote2Prevent – Offering FREE Linkage To Care, STD Testing, HIV Testing, Treatment Available, Male & Female Condoms, Pregnancy Tests, Educational Workshops
- Press Release: Miami, FL, September 19, 2019 — Miami Beach Community Health Center (MBCHC) is pleased to be recognized by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the American Medical Association (AMA) as a leader in the national effort to get patient blood pressure rates under control and reduce the number of Americans who have heart attacks and strokes each year.
Posted June 26, 2019
- Florida Blue Foundation 2019 Sapphire Award – Miami Beach Community Health Center 1st Runner Up in Organization Category
MIAMI, Fla., May 31, 2019 – Miami Beach Community Health Center (MBCHC) was the first runner up for the Florida Blue Foundation’s 2019 Sapphire Award in the Organization category. MBCHC was recognized for the collective impact of all its health-related services/interventions. “We are pleased and gratified to be recognized by the Florida Blue Foundation for our contributions to community health,” said Trudy Pacheco, director of grant and project development.
- Project Access Foundation, Inc.A nonprofit Community Health Center delivering Primary Care and Comprehensive HIV Prevention services at four (4) locations throughout Miami-Dade.Ryan White, private/commercial health plans are accepted, sliding fee scale is available.LGBTQ Friendly and a Transgender Safe Space! Email Angel Camacho for more information.