Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Support Groups and Other Programs
BORINQUEN MEDICAL CENTERS
- AIMS/MAT Program at Borinquen A mental Health and Substance Abuse Program helping those in need of medication assisted treatment coupled with group therapy and counseling. Health Care providers on staff to prescribe medication AS WELL AS Intensive Outpatient Services.
- Borinquen Medical Centers Offer Group Counseling to Quit Smoking! Tools to help you quit smoking! Have you tried to quit smoking? Have you relapsed with nicotine? Do you need support to quit? Are you sick or having medical problems because of your smoking? Now is the opportunity, for you are not alone and the support that you need is here… We offer individual sessions, a 90 minutes class and the 6 weeks program for an hour, one day a week. Groups are Free
- Trans Miami Support Group at Borinquen Every other Tuesday – 100 NE 38th Street
- STOPP-Y Outpatient Substance Abuse Program at Borinquen Borinquen’s STOPP program is committed to helping those struggling with alcohol or drugs take the first step towards recovery. It is our goal to provide evidence based substance abuse counseling, reduce substance use and make a lasting, positive impact to those we serve.
- B-CARE Recovery at Borinquen This program helps those individuals who are homeless to get psychiatric services, Therapeutic services, and Case Management services to assist in finding stable housing and community resources.
- Smoking Cessation Group at Care Resource Every other Thursday – 2:00 pm-3:00 pm; 3801 Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 210, Miami. Contact: Tiffany Wheeler (305)576-1234 x202.
- Women of Empowerment at Care Resource 2nd Thursday of every month – 12:00 pm -1:30 pm; 871 W Oakland Park Blvd, 2nd Floor Conference Room. Contact: Jennifer Palmer (954) 567-7141 x101.
- Weekly Recovery Groups at Care Resource
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI
- Trans Trend – Miami – A Transgender Support Group at UM
- UM Therapeutic Psycho-Ed / Process Group: Overcoming HIV-related Stigma & Stress
HOPE FOR A BRIGHTER DAY
COMMUNITY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CENTER
- The HIV Long Term Survivor Network (Palm Beach) The mission of the HIV Long Term Survivor Network is to help build and maintain a resilient community of long term survivors by providing social and educational activities that nurture connecting relationships with others and promotes life affirming self care (Facebook).
- Ambassador Program for Black Women
Want to promote your Support Groups?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.