Support Groups and Other Programs
Virtual Support Groups During COVID-19
- AIMS/MAT Program at Borinquen A mental Health and Substance Abuse Program helping those in need of medication assisted treatment coupled with group therapy and counseling. Telehealth: Call (305) 576-6611 x1801 or x1808 or x3111
- Borinquen Medical Centers Offer Group Counseling to Quit Smoking! Tools to help you quit smoking! Have you tried to quit smoking? Have you relapsed with nicotine? Telehealth: Call (305) 576-6611 x1801 or x1808 or x3111
- STOPP-Y Outpatient Substance Abuse Program at Borinquen Borinquen’s STOPP program is committed to helping those struggling with alcohol or drugs take the first step towards recovery. Telehealth: Call (305) 576-6611 x1801 or x1808 or x3111
- Saturdays at 8:00 PM: Karaoke Night! Come sing your heart out, dance, or just hang with friends!
- Support Group on Facebook: Contact Alecia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (305) 521-6966.
- Mondays at 10:00 AM Coffee and Conversations with LQBTQ – Community Support Connection
- Mondays at 11:00 AM Virtual Dance Workout with Thee Dinomite
- Mondays at 2:00 PM Chakradance™ A well-being movement practice. It uses spontaneous dance, to specific chakra-resonant music for healing and energy. Nelsy Rivas, Empowerment Coach
- Tuesdays at 1:00 PM Online Meditation Mindfulness Hour Benefits: General well-being, physical health, mental health, overall self-awareness. Nelsy Rivas, Empowerment Coach
- Thursdays at 5:00 PM LGBTQ Older Adults Online Happy Hour
- Remote Support & Social Groups Social distancing doesn’t mean social isolation
Want to promote your Support Groups?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.