Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Support Groups and Other Programs
- Videos on HIV Specifically for People Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- December 2018 HALO (Holistic Advocacy for Leadership & Opportunity) Holistic Services & Support Groups
- Ambassador Program for Black Women The Black AIDS Institute, with support from Gilead Sciences, is launching an Ambassador Program for Black Women to build engagement and movement around HIV and sexual health for Black women . . . Applications due by 1/15/19.
- Pillow Talk at The Gaythering – Because Smart is Sexy – Different topics monthly
- ABC’s for Success, LLC Community Behavioral Health Center Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Free Support Groups at Survivors’ Pathway
- Free Counseling Services at Survivors’ Pathway
- Trans Trend – Miami – A Transgender Support Group at UM
- Transgender Support Group A Safe Space for Transgenders at Borinquen
- Pridelines H.A.L.O( Holistic Advocacy Leadership and Opportunities) Support Groups for HIV+ Individuals
- UM Therapeutic Psycho-Ed / Process Group: Overcoming HIV-related Stigma & Stress
- Weekly Recovery Groups at Care Resource
- Hope For A Better Day
- Using Mindfulness to Stop Using Meditation; Breathing; Drawing on Strength; Enhancing Resilience; Self Compassion – Held at Borinquen
- Looking to Stop Using and Start Living? Daily Wellness Groups; Individualized Counseling; Medication Assisted Treatment; Meditation; Mindfulness Training – Held at Borinquen
- STOPP! El Primer Paso No Tel Lleva a Donde Quieres Ir . . Pero Te Saca De Donde Estas! – Held at Borinquen
Want to promote your Support Groups?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.