Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Training & Webinars
Local Training & Lectures
- January 24 & 25: Motivational Interviewing and PrEP at FDOH in Miami
- January 29: Undressing the Adult Sex Industry
- February 20: Project Access Foundation – Lunch and Learn Series: Living with HIV Today; HIV-related excess belly fat. RSVP Required.
- Martes 8: HALO Lectura Educacional: Adherencia (La importante de implementar)
- Save the Dates! H.A.LO. 2019 Educational Lunch and Dinner Schedule
- Be Bold. Be Heard. Miami Speaker’s Bureau If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS and would like to learn the tools of public speaking and storytelling – join the Miami Speaker’s Bureau today. Educate, inspire, and empower others.
- Ambassador Program for Black Women The Black AIDS Institute, with support from Gilead Sciences, is launching an Ambassador Program for Black Women to build engagement and movement around HIV and sexual health for Black women. Seeking 20 Black cis and trans women, who are living with HIV and HIV-negative, to receive training about HIV and sexual health . . .
- Free Professional Development Workshops at Survivors’ Pathway
Webinars & On Line Classes
- January 29: Listening Sessions on Updates to National HIV and Viral Hepatitis Plans
- January 31: HIV Stigma in Healthcare Settings The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Center for Quality Improvement and Innovation (CQII) invites you to attend a special webinar on stigma and how it relates to retention. Our learning objectives are: Overview of HIV in the US; Introduction to Stigma; HIV-Related Stigma; Addressing Stigma and Discrimination. Click here to connect.
- CDC Act Against AIDS (AAA) Free Continuing Medical Education Opportunities (CMEs) for Clinicians Course expires March 4, 2019: Delivering HIV Prevention and Care to Transgender People
Various Dates: South Florida Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center Program (SF SE AETC)
- January 28: CFAR Webinar Series: Don’t assume if you build it they will come. Two hybrid effectiveness-implementation trials of eHealth HIV prevention programs for diverse adolescent and young adult MSM
- February 4: Case Based Group Clinical Consultations – SF SE AETC Telehealth: HIV, Mental Illness and Substance Use
- February 12: Antiretroviral Therapy: Keys to Success
- February 25: CFAR Webinar Series: Inter-CFAR Faith Initiative Working Group (FIWG)https://www.seaetc.com/calendar/
- Online Course on PrEP Counseling for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Clients
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance)
- ARTAS for Managers Series: Supporting the success of your linkage to care programs
- Free In-Person Training: In It Together: Improving Health Literacy for Black MSM
- Live Webinars from Clinical Care Options’ Contemporary Management of HIV Series – Complimentary, CME/CE-Certified, Interactive Webinars on HIV Management
Want to promote your Training or Webinar?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.