Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Training & Webinars
Local Training & Lectures
- July 10: Miami Speaker’s Bureau Training
- July 16: H.A.L.O. Educational Lecture – Getting the Most Out of Your Doctor’s Visit
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance)
- July 19: Alex Barros, GILEAD & Miami Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership
- August 16: Borinquen Lunch and Learn Series: TBA
- September 20: Borinquen Lunch and Learn Series: Alex Barros, GILEAD
- October 18: Borinquen Lunch and Learn Series: UM Nestor Chardon; MERCK & National Latino HIV/AIDS Awareness
- November 15: Borinquen Lunch and Learn Series: VIIV
- November 30: Borinquen Lunch and Learn Series: “WORLD AIDS DAY”, TBA
- June 28: SF AETC Live Event: Lunch and Learn – HIV and Oral Health 101 (Davie)
- June 30: SF AETC Live Event: Black Women’s Health Summit (Fort Pierce)
Webinars & On Line Classes
- June 26: Webinar on Opioid Epidemic in Communities of Color
- July 17: Priority Setting and Resource Allocation (PSRA) (Technical Assistance)
- Webinars For Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Providers Serving Youth
- August 9: Infrastructure development, including staff recruitment and retention, improving communication with youth, and LGBTQ-friendly policies.
- August 16: Informing program development, including gathering feedback from youth and data-driven programming.
- August 23: Wraparound services, including youth support groups, support service needs, and re-engaging youth lost to care.
- Various Dates: Live Webinars from Clinical Care Options’ Contemporary Management of HIV Series – Complimentary, CME/CE-Certified, Interactive Webinars on HIV Management
- Various Dates: Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center Program (AETC) Webinars Calendar
- ARTAS for Managers Series: Supporting the success of your linkage to care programs
- Free In-Person Training: In It Together: Improving Health Literacy for Black MSM
Want to promote your Training or Webinar?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.