HIV.gov Services Locator
Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
Training & Webinars
Local Training & Lectures
- August 23: HHS to Host Webinar on Implementing the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America Initiative The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services’ Office of Infectious Disease and HIV/AIDS Policy (OIDP) will host a webinar to provide an update on efforts to implement the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America initiative. . . Registration required.
- September 7 & 14: Bereavement Ministry Training Morning Star Renewal Center in collaboration with Global Grief Support, Inc. offer quality training to faith communities and individuals interested in refreshing or developing a grief support or bereave-ment ministry at their parish
- September 30-October 2: Choosing Life: Empowerment, Action, Results! (CLEAR) is an evidence-based HIV prevention and health promotion intervention with people ages 16 and older, living with HIV/AIDS or at high-risk for HIV infection. CLEAR is a client-centered program delivered one-on-one using cognitive-behavioral techniques to change behavior. It provides clients with the skills necessary to live their best life and to be able to make healthy choices. The goal of the intervention is to help clients maintain health, reduce transmission and acquisition of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases, and improve their quality of life. Held at Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County.
- Money Smart Management for Young Adults Program – FREE Students will learn the essentials of financial education:The basics of bank services, the importance of saving, smart money management, using credit responsibly, investing, wealth building, avoiding identity theft, paying for college, and more. Eligibility Requirements: Ages 15-22; Attend six (6) weeks of classes; Income requirements. Students who complete the program will receive: A Certificate; Tablet; $100 to open a bank account.
- Be Bold. Be Heard. Miami Speaker’s Bureau If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS and would like to learn the tools of public speaking and storytelling – join the Miami Speaker’s Bureau today. Educate, inspire, and empower others.
- Free Professional Development Workshops at Survivors’ Pathway
Webinars & E-Learning Classes
2019 SF SE AETC
- South Florida Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center Program (SF SE AETC)
- August 21: Webcast Wednesday: HIV Stigma in Prisons and Jails
- August 26: Multicultural Mondays: Immunizations for adults in minority populations living with HIV & reducing vaccination barriers
- August 28: Webcast Wednesday: Incarceration-Opportunities and Obstacles to HIV Prevention
- September 4: Webcast Wednesday: PrEPtember (PrEP for Women & Transgender Women)
- September 16: Multicultural Mondays: VIH SIN BARRERAS- Superando Los Retos Al Acceso Medico Del VIH/SIDA en la comunidad LatinX (SPANISH)
- August 22: U=U & HIV Clinical Trials Research Webinar Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U) means that people living with HIV who are on treament with an undetectable viral load cannot transmit HV to their sexual partners. U=U is based on groundbreaking science and yet there are still many who are not aware of this accurate, important and meaningful information based on science, not stigma. The Office of HIV/AIDS Network Coordination (HANC) invites you to join this engaging and informative webinar featuring Dr. Carl Dieffenbach and Bruce Richman as they discuss messaging around U=U and HIV Clinical Research.
- TargetHIV Calendar – Tools for HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
- The Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center (IHAP TAC) Webinars
- Online Course on PrEP Counseling for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Clients
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance)
- ARTAS for Managers Series: Supporting the success of your linkage to care programs
- Free In-Person Training: In It Together: Improving Health Literacy for Black MSM
- Live Webinars from Clinical Care Options’ Contemporary Management of HIV Series – Complimentary, CME/CE-Certified, Interactive Webinars on HIV Management
Want to promote your Training or Webinar?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.