Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Training & Webinars
Local Training & Lectures
- June 19-21: 3 Day HIV Science & Treatment Trainings Presented by BTAN Miami and the Black AIDS Institutes
- H.A.LO. 2019 Educational Lunch and Dinner Schedule
- Be Bold. Be Heard. Miami Speaker’s Bureau If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS and would like to learn the tools of public speaking and storytelling – join the Miami Speaker’s Bureau today. Educate, inspire, and empower others.
- Free Professional Development Workshops at Survivors’ Pathway
Webinars & E-Learning Classes
June – July 2019
- South Florida Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center Program (SF SE AETC)
- June 19: Webcast Wednesday: Smoking Cessation in HIV
- June 21: Coinfection Friday: HIV, HCV and Infection Prevention – Considerations for the Care of Persons who Inject Drugs
- June 26: Webcast Wednesday: Infections in Persons Who Inject Drugs
- July 3: Webcast Wednesday: Heroin and Fentanyl Lab Perspective
- July 17: Webcast Wednesday: Multi-Drug Resistance
- July 24: Webcast Wednesday: Multi-Drug Resistance
- June 18: Building Effective Interventions for Latino/a Clients Learn how two demonstration sites from the SPNS program supported Latino/a clients of Puerto Rican and Mexican descent through the HIV care continuum.
- June 25: “Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America” The Health Resources and Services Administration’s HIV/AIDS Bureau will host its second webcast for all Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) recipients, partner organizations, and stakeholders on “Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America” on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, from 2:00-3:00 p.m. ET. This event will provide RWHAP recipients, partner organizations, and stakeholders with additional information on HRSA HAB’s vision for recipients’ roles in the “Ending the HIV Epidemic” initiative, should Congress appropriate funding, and offer an opportunity to provide input to HRSA HAB on implementation.
- TargetHIV Calendar – Tools for HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
- The Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center (IHAP TAC) Webinars
- Online Course on PrEP Counseling for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Clients
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance)
- ARTAS for Managers Series: Supporting the success of your linkage to care programs
- Free In-Person Training: In It Together: Improving Health Literacy for Black MSM
- Live Webinars from Clinical Care Options’ Contemporary Management of HIV Series – Complimentary, CME/CE-Certified, Interactive Webinars on HIV Management
Want to promote your Training or Webinar?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.