Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Training & Webinars
Local Training & Lectures
- Save the Dates! H.A.LO. 2019 Educational Lunch and Dinner Schedule
- Be Bold. Be Heard. Miami Speaker’s Bureau If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS and would like to learn the tools of public speaking and storytelling – join the Miami Speaker’s Bureau today. Educate, inspire, and empower others.
- Ambassador Program for Black Women The Black AIDS Institute, with support from Gilead Sciences, is launching an Ambassador Program for Black Women to build engagement and movement around HIV and sexual health for Black women. Seeking 20 Black cis and trans women, who are living with HIV and HIV-negative, to receive training about HIV and sexual health . . . The program will de-stigmatize conversations about sexual health and HIV, normalize utilization of biomedical interventions among Black women through social media, and build power among the women ambassadors and their social networks . . . Applications due by 1/15/19.
- Free Professional Development Workshops at Survivors’ Pathway
Webinars & On Line Classes
- CDC Act Against AIDS (AAA) Free Continuing Medical Education Opportunities (CMEs) for Clinicians Course expires March 4, 2019: Delivering HIV Prevention and Care to Transgender People
South Florida Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center (SF SE AETC) Various Dates 2018-2019
- Multicultural Mondays – SE AETC Program
- December 10: South FL – Depression & HIV: Its effects on the LatinX Community (PART II) – EN ESPAÑOL
- Webcast Wednesdays – SE AETC Program
- Case Based Group Clinical Consultations – SF SE AETC Telehealth
- December 10: HIV, Mental Illness and Substance Use
- January 15, 2019: HIV and HCV – Speakers: Elizabeth Sherman, PharmD; Dushyantha Jayaweera, MD
- February 4, 2019: HIV, Mental Illness and Substance Use
- Online Course on PrEP Counseling for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Clients
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance)
- ARTAS for Managers Series: Supporting the success of your linkage to care programs
- Free In-Person Training: In It Together: Improving Health Literacy for Black MSM
- Live Webinars from Clinical Care Options’ Contemporary Management of HIV Series – Complimentary, CME/CE-Certified, Interactive Webinars on HIV Management
Want to promote your Training or Webinar?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.