Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
Training & Webinars
Local Training & Lectures
- April 17: Biscayne Medical Patient Lunch Group Free Project Access Luncheon. Core Topic: Communicating with your Helath Care Provider team, presented by Allyson Ruby from Merck.
- May 23: Palm Spring Medical Campus Patient Lunch & Learn Free Project Access Luncheon. Core Topic: GI Consequesnces of HIV INfection “A Forgotten Comorbidity”, presented by Frank from Napo Pharmaceiticals
- Save the Dates! H.A.LO. 2019 Educational Lunch and Dinner Schedule
- Be Bold. Be Heard. Miami Speaker’s Bureau If you are a person living with HIV/AIDS and would like to learn the tools of public speaking and storytelling – join the Miami Speaker’s Bureau today. Educate, inspire, and empower others.
- Ambassador Program for Black Women The Black AIDS Institute, with support from Gilead Sciences, is launching an Ambassador Program for Black Women to build engagement and movement around HIV and sexual health for Black women. Seeking 20 Black cis and trans women, who are living with HIV and HIV-negative, to receive training about HIV and sexual health . . .
- Free Professional Development Workshops at Survivors’ Pathway
Webinars & On Line Classes
- April 16: Setting the Foundation for a Good Relationship between PC/PB and RWHAP Recipient The Planning CHATT webinar – Setting the Foundation for a Good Relationship between PC/PB and RWHAP Recipient – will offer strategies that PC/PBs can use to build a strong, trusting relationship and prevent conflict.
- South Florida Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center Program (SF SE AETC)
- April 17: Webcast Wednesday Oral Health Series: Oral Lesions, Medications, and PrEP Updates
- April 19: Ms MAI:Providing Optimal Care for Men who Have Sex With Men
- April 19: Coinfection Friday: Screening, Testing & Diagnosis of HCV
- April 22: South FL – Webinar- Criminalization of HIV- What you need to know
- April 22: CFAR Webinar Series: Use and Misuse of Adherence Measures in Clinical Trials
- April 29: HIV in FL Webinar series: Perinatal Care for Women Living with HIV
- April 29: South FL – WEBINAR- Anxiety & HIV from a multicultural lens
- The Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning Technical Assistance Center (IHAP TAC) Webinars
- April 10: Building and Sustaining the HIV Workforce: Rhode Island Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Goes to College
- April 25: Integrated Planning Activities for Prevention and Care: Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Online Course on PrEP Counseling for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Clients
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance)
- ARTAS for Managers Series: Supporting the success of your linkage to care programs
- Free In-Person Training: In It Together: Improving Health Literacy for Black MSM
- Live Webinars from Clinical Care Options’ Contemporary Management of HIV Series – Complimentary, CME/CE-Certified, Interactive Webinars on HIV Management
Want to promote your Training or Webinar?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.