Ryan White Clients!
Join the Clinical Quality Management Committee!
Make a difference in your healthcare!
Clinical Quality Management Committee
Who We Are
Chair: Jose Ortega
Vice Chair: Jasmin O’Neale-Lewis
CQM Committee Contact: Susy Martinez
The Clinical Quality Management Committee (CQMC) is comprised of providers and consumers acting in an advisory capacity to both the Miami-Dade County Office of Management and Budget-Grants Coordination, the Ryan White program Recipient, and Behavioral Science Research (BSR), the Recipient’s contracted CQM provider.
What We Do
The mandate of the CQMC is to:
- Evaluate performance data from Ryan White Program subrecipients to identify quality improvement (QI) opportunities;
- Prioritize (or re-prioritize) those opportunities for maximum impact on improving service to RWP clients;
- Apply QI analytical tools to identify root causes and potential areas for QI initiatives by subrecipients;
- Oversee Plan Do Study Act (PDSA) cycles of QI implementation by the subrecipients; and
- Measure the impact of these QI initiatives on improving service delivery and client outcomes.
Other duties include reviewing and adjusting RWP performance indicators, serving as a CQM resource to the Recipient, and evaluating the work of the Recipient and BSR in creating a culture of Quality Improvement in the Ryan White Program. CQMC membership is voluntary.
CQMC membership is voluntary. Meetings take place monthly on the third Friday of the month, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the United Way Ansin Building, 3250 SW 3rd Avenue, Miami, FL 33129 – subject to change – click here for the latest calendar. All meetings are open to the public; click here to RSVP.
For more information, contact Susy Martinez, Quality Management Coordinator.
Membership is open to people living with HIV or AIDS and other individuals. Call 305-445-1076 for more information!
- January 17, 2020
- November 15, 2019
- September 20, 2019
- August 16, 2019
- July 19, 2019
- May 17, 2019
- March 15, 2019
- February 15, 2019
- January 18, 2019