The Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership
The Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership is the official Miami-Dade County planning board for public programs providing medical and social support services to people with HIV in Miami-Dade County. Our members are people with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, medical professionals, government representatives, and other community advocates.
The Partnership meets monthly. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
Join the Partnership
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
- Application for Ryan White Clients and Representatives of the Affected Community
- General Membership Application
Responsibilities & Activities
- Obtain input on community needs
- Develop and implement a community-wide comprehensive plan compatible with State of Florida and county plans regarding the provision of health and supportive services to individuals with HIV/AIDS
- Establish service priorities and allocations for Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) services within the County
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the Board of County Commissioners, City of Miami, Miami-Dade County Health Department Office of HIV/AIDS, the respective mayors, the U. S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and other public and governmental entities with respect to all issues affecting or relating to persons at risk of contracting or living with HIV/AIDS
- Participate in the development of the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need
- Establish mechanisms for addressing grievances with respect to Part A funding and any other matter deemed appropriate by the Partnership
- Assess the efficiency of the administrative mechanism (Office of Management and Budget-Grants Coordination)
Perform any other duties conferred to the Partnership by the Code of Miami-Dade County and/or required by funding sources for Partnership programs
- Planning Community HIV/AIDS Technical Assistance and Training (Planning CHATT) for Planning Council Members, Staff, & Recipient
- Training Guide for RWHAP Part A Planning Councils/Planning Bodies: A Member’s First Planning Cycle
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|February 21, 2023||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|January 17, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|November 21, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|October 31, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|July 18, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|May 16, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|April 18, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|February 15, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|December 13, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
Meet the Officers!
Chair, Dennis Iadarola
Vice Chair, Alberto Perez Bermudez
Please join us!
The Partnership meets the third Monday of each month.
Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
People with HIV are encouraged to attend.
Contact Staff Support, Christina Bontempo or 305-445-1076.