About The Partnership
Who We Are
Chair: Edward (Eddie) Orozco
Vice-Chair: Samuel Quintero
Staff Support: Hardeep Singh
Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members. Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
What We Do
- Obtain input on community needs
- Develop and implement a community-wide comprehensive plan compatible with State of Florida and county plans regarding the provision of health and supportive services to individuals with HIV/AIDS
- Establish service priorities and allocations for Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) services within the County
- Serve in an advisory capacity to the Board of County Commissioners, City of Miami, Miami-Dade County Health Department Office of HIV/AIDS, the respective mayors, the U. S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and other public and governmental entities with respect to all issues affecting or relating to persons at risk of contracting or living with HIV/AIDS
- Participate in the development of the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need
- Establish mechanisms for addressing grievances with respect to Part A funding and any other matter deemed appropriate by the Partnership
- Assess the efficiency of the administrative mechanism (Office of Management and Budget-Grants Coordination)
- Perform any other duties conferred to the Partnership by the Code of Miami-Dade County and/or required by funding sources for Partnership programs
Membership is open to people living with HIV or AIDS and other individuals. Apply Today!
Earlier agendas are available by request.
Earlier minutes are available by request.