Community Coalition Committee
Who We Are
Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members.
Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
What We Do
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Partnership standing committees, subcommittees and ad hoc committees to ensure that decisions represent the needs of the affected HIV/AIDS communities in Miami-Dade County
- Develop and establish programs for recruitment and training of Partnership and community members
- Recruit potential Partnership and committee members from the community and encourage others from the affected HIV/AIDS communities to become more involved in Partnership activities
- Maintain an open nominations process, review applications, and make nominations for Partnership membership
- Complete community outreach initiatives and bring back input from community based organizations and other groups to the Partnership
- Develop and implement education and outreach opportunities for the community to learn more about the Partnership and its activities
How You Can Help
Membership is open to people living with HIV or AIDS and other individuals. Apply Today!
Earlier agendas are available by request.
Earlier minutes are available by request.