The Housing Committee is a standing committee of the Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership. Our members are people with HIV, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and other community members.
The Committee meets monthly. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
Join the Housing Committee
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
- Housing Committee Application
- Partnership Application for Ryan White Clients and Representatives of the Affected Community
- Partnership General Membership Application
Responsibilities and Activities
- Brings knowledge and expertise on financing, developing and managing special need and affordable housing to the Partnership
- Conducts a yearly needs assessment for continuum of housing and housing-related services for PLWHA, with the support of, and in cooperation with, the HOPWA grantee (the City of Miami)
- Engages key policymakers and stakeholders from both the public and private sectors in identifying resources and solutions to housing and housing-related service needs of PLWHAs
- Coordinates planning efforts to address housing and housing-related services for PLWHAs
- Provides annual priorities, funding and policy recommendations to the HOPWA grantee for the use of HOPWA funds
- Identifies additional resources and leverage opportunities to expand available housing for PLWHAs in Miami-Dade County
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|March 17, 2022||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|November 18, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|August 11, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|May 11, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
Meet the Officers!
Chair, Rose Ade