Medical Care Subcommittee
Who We Are
Dr. Frances Martinez
A subcommittee of the Care & Treatment Committee. Our members are medical professionals, community members and people living with HIV/AIDS.
Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
What We Do
- Make recommendations for Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) medical care services in Miami-Dade County, including quality assurance and improvement efforts
- In coordination with State ADAP and General Revenue, review activities, expenditures and utilization data patterns to make recommendations regarding the Ryan White Part A Prescription Drugs Formulary
- Develop treatment guidelines and standards of care for Ryan White outpatient medical care programs in Miami-Dade County
- Review activities to encompass outpatient medical care and prescription drugs
- Evaluate Ryan White Program outpatient medical care utilization data and make recommendations
- Evaluate pharmaceutical utilization data for Ryan White, General Revenue and ADAP funding streams and make recommendations
- Review and determine CQI Program benchmarks and outcomes, as needed.
How You Can Help
Membership is open to people living with HIV or AIDS and other individuals.
Earlier agendas are available by request.
Earlier minutes are available by request.