Who We Are
Frederick Downs, Jr.
Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members.
Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
What We Do
- Act on behalf of the Partnership in emergency situations that does not permit holding/calling a regular Partnership meeting
- Establish rules of conduct for all Partnership and committee meetings
- Act as a steering committee that will delegate Partnership and standing committee responsibilities to ensure coordination and prevent duplication of activities
- Review proposed changes to the Partnership Bylaws and make recommendations to the Partnership as required
- Review grievances that arise from the Partnership or the community as it relates to whether the Partnership follows its policies and procedures. Complaints will be thoroughly reviewed and presented to the full Partnership for consideration