The Executive Committee is comprised of Officers of the Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership and its Committees.
The Executive Committee meets bi-monthly. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
Join the Partnership
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
- Application for Ryan White Clients and Representatives of the Affected Community
- General Membership Application
Responsibilities & Activities
- Act on behalf of the Partnership in emergency situations that does not permit holding/calling a regular Partnership meeting
- Establish rules of conduct for all Partnership and committee meetings
- Act as a steering committee that will delegate Partnership and standing committee responsibilities to ensure coordination and prevent duplication of activities
- Review proposed changes to the Partnership Bylaws and make recommendations to the Partnership as required
- Review grievances that arise from the Partnership or the community as it relates to whether the Partnership follows its policies and procedures. Complaints will be thoroughly reviewed and presented to the full Partnership for consideration
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|June 29, 2022||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|April 27, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|December 15, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|October 27, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|August 23, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|