Get on Board!
Get On Board! is a virtual training series covering topics such as New Meeting Procedures, Understanding Monthly Reports, Recruitment Strategies, Ending the HIV Epidemic, Needs Assessment, Integrated Planning, and more!
Get on Board! is held via Zoom. Log in instructions are posted on our monthly calendar. All trainings are free and open to the public.
Get on Board!
Get on Board! A virtual education series for Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership members and the HIV/AIDS community.
Click ⇩ to view past presentations.
New Member Orientation
New Member Orientation for Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership and Committee members is held quarterly. Orientation is a requirement for members. Anyone interested in the Partnership is welcome to attend.
- 2021 New Member Orientation and Training Manual (February 2021 version)
- Part 1
- Ryan White Legislation – What Every Planning Council Member Should Know
- Legislative Context – Facts and Factors Important to Planning Councils/Bodies
- Part 2
- Roles and Responsibilities of Planning Councils
- The Annual Planning Cycle
- Planning Council (Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership) Operations
- Part 3
- Local Planning Council
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Partnership Processes
- Part 4:
- Data Elements & Planning Tools
- Monthly Reports
- Priority Setting and Resource Allocations (PSRA)