Integrated Plan Evaluation Workgroup
The Integrated Plan Evaluation Workgroup is a workgroup of the Joint Integrated Plan Review Team. The work is responsible for: structuring the content of Integrated Plan activities; facilitating the implementation of the integrated Plan; monitoring Integrated Plan progress; and quantifying the data requirements to make the Integrated Plan fully operational.
Click here to join the Workgroup. People with HIV are encouraged to join!
All meetings are open to the public. Click here for calendars with details.
Join the Workgroup!
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
Join the Partnership
Our members are appointed by the Mayor of Miami-Dade County to make decisions that improve the lives of more than 8,000 people served by the Ryan White Program in Miami-Dade County. Your participation matters!
- Complete this brief New Member Interest Form to get started!* (Survey Monkey)
Responsibilities and Activities
The Miami-Dade County 2022-2026 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan is our Comprehensive Plan to achieve the goals of the National HIV/AIDS Strategy:
- Prevent new HIV infections.
- Improve HIV-related health outcomes of people with HIV.
- Reduce HIV-related disparities and health inequities.
- Achieve integrated, coordinated efforts that address the HIV epidemic among all partners and stakeholders.
- Structure the content of Plan activities;
- Facilitate the implementation of the Plan;
- Monitor Plan progress; and
- Quantify the data requirements to make the Plan fully operational.
Learn more about the Integrated Plan:
- Joint Integrated Plan Review Team (JIPRT)
- Joint Ending the HIV Epidemic Team (JEHE)
- The 2022-2026 Miami-Dade County Integrated HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Plan
- NHAS: National HIV/AIDS Strategy Reference Sheet – What You Need to Know
- NHAS: Complete National HIV/AIDS Strategy for the United States 2022–2025
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|April 11, 2023||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|February 14, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|January 23, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
Please join us!
The Integrated Plan Evaluation Workgroup meets nine times annually. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
People with HIV are encouraged to attend.
Contact Staff Support, Christina Bontempo or 305-445-1076.