Medical Case Management (MCM)
Training Requirements and Opportunities
The local Ryan White Program’s E-learning portal will contain study material from Southeast AIDS Education and Training Center (SE-AETC) webinars, recommended monthly webinars, the Ryan White Program Service Delivery Guidelines and the Medical Case Management Standards of Care, SE-AETC Medical Case Management training curriculum modules, and materials shared during medical case management related trainings.
The Ryan White Program Medical Case Manager Proficiency Certification Practices quiz will be available until the 10th of August and as a reminder, you must be registered with the www.learningon-line.com site in order to receive email notifications and to access the practice quiz. Click here for the E-Learning Overview presentation.
Medical Case Management staff are encouraged to participate in webinars throughout the fiscal year to enhance their ability to provide quality services to program clients. Below is a list of approved upcoming webinars.
- E-Learning Portal
- August 16: Finding Common Ground: Safe Spaces in Mentorships – Positive Action for Youth Program
- ARTAS for Managers Series: Supporting the success of your linkage to care programs
- Free In-Person Training: In It Together: Improving Health Literacy for Black MSM
- Webinars For Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Providers Serving Youth
- August 16: Informing program development, including gathering feedback from youth and data-driven programming.
- August 23: Wraparound services, including youth support groups, support service needs, and re-engaging youth lost to care.
- Webcast Wednesdays: Complete 2018 Calendar – Southeast AIDS Education & Training Center Program (AETC) Webinars
- August 15: Looking Back and Looking Forward at HIV Care
- Live Webinars from Clinical Care Options’ Contemporary Management of HIV Series – Complimentary, CME/CE-Certified, Interactive Webinars on HIV Management
- CDC Act Against AIDS (AAA) Free Continuing Medical Education Opportunities (CMEs) for Clinicians
- Course expires September 20: Advancing PrEP in Practice: Practical Strategies for Everyday Challenges
- Course expires October 23: HIV Treatment and Care: A Focus on Mental Health and Substance Use
- Course expires March 4, 2019: Delivering HIV Prevention and Care to Transgender People