Ryan White Program Medical Case Managers
Contact a Ryan White Program Medical Case Manager (MCM) to ensure timely and coordinated access to medically-appropriate levels of health and support services.
Your Medical Case Manager will help you with:
- Initial assessment of your service needs;
- Development of a comprehensive, individualized care plan;
- Coordination of services required to implement the plan;
- Continuous monitoring of your plan to assess the efficacy; and
- Periodic re-evaluation and adaptation of the plan, at least every 6 months, as necessary.
Map of Ryan White Program Medical Case Management Locations
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Borinquen Health Care Center
CAN Community Health
Care 4 U Community Health Center
Citrus Health Network
Community Health of South Florida (CHI)
Empower U Community Health Center
Jessie Trice Community Health System
(305) 397- 8967
Miami Beach Community Health Center
Public Health Trust/North Dade Health Center
Public Health Trust/Prevention, Education & Treatment (P.E.T.) Center
Public Health Trust/South Florida AIDS Network (SFAN)
University of Miami Comprehensive AIDS Program
Elliot Building, 1800 NW 10th Avenue, Suite 2016 (2nd Floor), Miami |