HIV.gov Services Locator
Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
Am I eligible for Ryan White Program services?
Click here for program eligibility.
I Need a Ryan White Program Medical Case Manager
Your Ryan White Program Medical Case Manager (MCM) will ensure timely and coordinated access to medically-appropriate levels of health and support services.
For questions about program limitations and eligibility, speak to your Ryan White Program Medical Case Manager. Click here for Medical Case Managers.
Click the Provider Name to see their website. Using a smart phone, click the Phone Number to call the provider directly.
Click here for a Map of all RWP Medical Case Management locations.
Miami Beach Community Health Center North Miami Center
11645 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 408
North Miami, Florida 33181
PHT/Prevention, Education & Treatment (P.E.T.) Center
615 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139
The Village South, Inc.
3180 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33137
NOTE: Effective July 1, 2019, The Village South relocated its services to Broward County and has discontinued all Ryan White Part A Program services in Miami-Dade County.
Key MCM activities include:
- Initial assessment of your service needs;
- Development of a comprehensive, individualized care plan;
- Coordination of services required to implement the plan;
- Continuous monitoring of your plan to assess the efficacy; and
- Periodic re-evaluation and adaptation of the plan, at least every 6 months, as necessary.