HIV Counseling and Testing
HIV Testing Free, reduced cost, and at-home HIV testing is widely available.
- Find an HIV Testing Site Near You!
- Early HIV Diagnosis and Treatment Increases Long-term Health Outcomes* (HIV.gov blogpost) November 2, 2022: Starting antiretroviral treatment (ART) early in the course of HIV infection when the immune system is stronger results in better long-term health outcomes compared with delaying ART, according to findings presented at the IDWeek Conference in Washington, D.C. . . .
- At-Home Self Testing Kits* from Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County. Free at-home HIV testing for Miami-Dade County residents. Order your free at-home HIV test kit. Test yourself and find out your HIV status at no cost to you and from the comfort of your home.
- Free At-Home HIV Testing* HIV testing may look different, but it’s still available! To support expanded HIV testing options during COVID-19, Greater Than AIDS and Walgreens, along with OraSure Technologies, donated 10,000 OraQuick In-Home HIV Tests to community partners.
- KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS Empower U, Inc. At-Home HIV Testing – Test yourself and find out your HIV status at no cost to you and from the comfort of your home. Call 786-318-2337; Click here for the Empower U website*.
- Project Access Foundation HIV Testing* Know your Status! Get tested in the comfort of your own home. OraQuick rapid 20 minutes. Confidential. Safe. No blood. HIV Antibody test. Telemed with a counselor for more information and appointment. Pick up-drive thru-delivery Free HIV Home testing kits available. Call us 305–759-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Condoms!* Miami-Dade County residents that are 18 years old or older can place an online order to receive free condoms through the TestMiami website. A personal protection package will be mailed directly to their home that consists of male condoms, female condoms, lubricants, and dental dams.
Ryan White Program Service Providers
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Borinquen Health Care Center
CAN Community Health
Care 4 U Community Health Center
Citrus Health Network
Community Health of South Florida (CHI)
Empower U Community Health Center
Jessie Trice Community Health System
(305) 397- 8967
Miami Beach Community Health Center
New Hope C.O.R.P.S.
Public Health Trust/North Dade Health Center
Public Health Trust/P.E.T. Center
Public Health Trust/South Florida AIDS Network (SFAN)
UM Comprehensive AIDS Program
- STD and HIV screening* – ACTS at the University of Miami has now extended our testing age group to 30 years of age (for a limited time) posted 09/01/20.
PrEP & PEP
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.