Ryan White Program providers offering this service are listed below. Please contact a medical case manager directly for details.
For additional information, see Service Delivery Guidelines and Standards Service Definitions.
Agencies with multiple sites are indicated with an asterisk*.
Better Way of Miami, Inc.
800 NW 28th Street
Miami, FL 33127
(305) 634-3409, www.betterwaymiami.org
- This provider also offers: HIV Counseling and Testing, Substance Abuse Treatment–Residential
3510 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33137
(305) 576-1234, www.careresource.org
- This provider also offers: HIV Counseling and Testing, Medical Case Management, Mental Health Therapy, Oral Health Care, Outpatient Medical Care, ADAP Pre-Screening, Outreach Services, Substance Abuse Treatment–Outpatient, Transportation Vouchers
The Village South
3180 Biscayne Boulevard
Miami, FL 33137
(305) 573-7767 | www.villagesouth.com
- This provider also offers: ADAP Pre-Screening*, HIV Counseling and Testing, Substance Abuse Treatment–Outpatient, Substance Abuse Treatment–Residential, Transportation Vouchers
Ryan White Program services are available to individuals living with HIV or AIDS. To be eligible for services, you must be HIV-positive or have AIDS, meet financial eligibility requirements, and reside in Miami-Dade County. Certain services may have additional eligibility requirements and/or limitations.
* To receive AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) services, clients must meet both State of Florida Department of Health (DOH) Core Eligibility requirements and DOH ADAP qualifications. For assistance, please visit an ADAP pre-screening site or go to the ADAP-Miami website for more information.