Patient Assistance Programs
Patient Assistance Program (PAP) information is provided to assist Ryan White Program clients and Medical Case Managers in accessing medications available through PAPs.
- Medicare.gov* Pharmaceutical Assistance Program
- NeedyMeds.org* Find help with the cost of medicine
- MedicineAssistanceTool.org* 3 Steps to Finding Medication Assistance
- Fair Pricing Coalition* Patient Assistance and Co-Pay Programs for HIV, PEP, PrEP and Viral Hepatitis
- Publix Pharmacy* Free Medication Program (High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Antibiotics)
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy* $4 Prescriptions (Cholesterol, Diabetes, Digestion, Family Planning, Heart Health & Blood Pressure, Mental Health, Thyroid, Vitamins & Nutrition)
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.