Let’s Get Digital! Social Media Resources
- T.O.P.W.A. Facebook Page* We are all currently facing challenging times with the current pandemic. In efforts to still provide our TOPWA services to patients in need, we invite you to please share our current Facebook page to patients that can benefit from it. On the page, we are sharing information on local events, food drives, and COVID-19. In addition we will be having a virtual baby shower and raffling baby items. We want this Facebook page to bring new and existing moms a shine of hope during this pandemic.
- HIV Care Tools* The new AETC Program app supports health care providers with point-of-care tools for HIV screening, prevention, and care. ake us with you!
- Digital Tools* Trends to Watch; Digital Government; Awareness Days & Digital
- Top 10 Blog Posts of 2019*
- How Mobile Devices and 5G Are Reshaping the Digital Divide (March 2019)*
- How Social Media Kits Support HIV Communication (March 2019)*
- Two Good Freebies from HIV.gov (March 2019)* #1: Social Media Lab at the National HIV Prevention Conference; #2: Free for Everyone: Virtual Office Hours
- Instagram and Awareness Days: Success Stories from the Community (February 2019)*
- Advice from Digital Media Experts (January 2019)*
- The Top 8 Digital Tools Blog Posts of 2018*
- Five Trends to Watch In Mobile (July 2018)*
- Get Smart! New Data shows How Youth use Mobile Social Media – What This Means for HIV Prevention (July 2018)*
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.