Drug & Alcohol Addiction
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility. By clicking links on this page, you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
- Residential Substance Abuse Treatment at New Hope C.O.R.P.S.– Ryan White Part A Twelve (12) beds are available to adult male recipients of Ryan White Part A with an active substance use disorder; Treatment includes individualized assessment, treatment plan, individual and group counseling, housing navigation, employment services, peer support services, case management, linkage to care, and room & board; Certified referrals can be sent by the recipient’s Medical Case Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 786-243-0503 (Attn: Amaris Hess); For more information about our services, please call 786-243-1003.
- Substance Misuse, Infectious Disease, and the Powerful Potential of Syringe Service Programs* (HHS.gov) Opioid and drug misuse has profound economic and health consequences on Americans, including a rise in certain infectious diseases throughout our nation. . . Comprehensive syringe services programs (SSPs) have the proven ability to help combat the opioid crisis and prevent the spread of infectious disease linked to injection drug use. . .
- AIDS & Behavior Article: The Depression Treatment Cascade: Disparities by Alcohol Use, Drug Use, and Panic Symptoms Among Patients in Routine HIV Care in the United States
- A Message on Addiction and Treatment – Addiction is a complex brain disease that becomes more pronounced by compulsive substance use – despite the harmful consequences . . . Getting professional help can really make a world of difference. Care Resource’s Licensed Therapists can share ideas to build the skills a person needs to solve their problems and find meaningful ways to cope.
- Meaningful Involvement of People Who Use Drugs *
- Substance Abuse Prevention In The LGBT Community Culturally *
- LGBTQ-Friendly Drug And Alcohol Treatment Centers *
- DCF Office of Substance Abuse and Mental Health – Overdose Prevention Program
- The Definitive Guide on Harm Reduction and Syringe Exchange Programs *
- The HART Program for At-Home Substance Abuse Treatment *
- National Certified Medical Detox Locator *
- National Needle Exchange Locator *
- Community Response Planning for Outbreaks of Hepatitis and HIV Among People Who Inject Drugs *
- All Treatment * – Find Alcohol and Drug Treatment Centers Near You
- HIV.gov Blog – Viral Suppression Among Youth and People Who Inject Drugs Is Improving, But Results Are Still Below the National Average *
- Prevention Toolkits | Opiate Overdose | Synthetic Drugs | Impaired Driving | Marijuana | Underage Drinking