- Fact Sheet: Blacks living with Diagnosed HIV Infection in Miami-Dade County, 2019 (Florida Department of Health)
- Undetectable = Untransmittable (U=U) Strategic Toolkit (January 2019) The U=U Strategic Toolkit was designed to help build the capacity and skills of in-country staff to promote the U=U campaign and supporting messages. The toolkit can be used by anyone interested in delivering accurate information about U=U. There are, however, specific resources that consider the unique roles and context of community members, civil society organizations (CSOs), health care providers, faith-based organizations (FBOs), and leaders across sectors.
- Domestic Violence Prevention* For immediate help, call the Hotline: 800-799-7233 or 800-787-3224 (TTY)
- Videos on HIV Specifically for People Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- National HIV/AIDS Strategies (2010-2020) (January 2021)*
- HIV Treatment as Prevention (CDC.gov)* A person with HIV who takes HIV medicine as prescribed and gets and stays virally suppressed or undetectable can stay healthy and has effectively no risk of sexually transmitting HIV to HIV-negative partners.
- HIV Drug Interactions Website* Select or enter the ARV then scroll down and select or enter a client’s co-medications then scroll down to “Drug Interactions” to see if anything is listed as Do Not Coadminister, Potential Interaction, Potential Weak Interaction, or No Interaction Expected.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.