This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility. By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
- CDC Report on HIV Partner Service Delivery Among Transgender Women* A new report presents data from a study to track the results of providing partner notification service to transgender women, 2013-2017. In the study, 71.5 percent of index transgender women were interviewed for partner services, 71.2 percent of transgender women partners were notified of their potential HIV exposure, 46.5 percent were tested for HIV, and 18.6 percent received a new HIV-positive diagnosis. Providing partner services to index transgender women and transgender women partners requires additional efforts to address the social and structural barriers unique to this population, provide timely prevention services, help reduce HIV transmission, and end the HIV epidemic in the United States.
- Trans in the South: A Guide to Resources and Services *
- Project Access Foundation, Inc. A nonprofit Community Health Center delivering Primary Care and Comprehensive HIV Prevention services at four (4) locations throughout Miami-Dade (below). Ryan White, private/commercial health plans are accepted, sliding fee scale is available. LGBTQ Friendly and a Transgender Safe Space! Email Angel Camacho for more information.
- New Act Against AIDS Campaign is TRANSforming Health *
- Transgender Health Care * HealthCare.gov offers specific guidance for transgender people when: Applying for Marketplace coverage; seeking sex-specific preventive services; and identifying plans with transgender exclusions.
- Healthy People 2020: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health *
- CDC: About LGBT Health *
- The Fenway Institute Report: Improving the Health Care of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People: Understanding and Eliminating Health Disparities
- New York Times Article: Gay and Transgender Patients to Doctors: We’ll Tell. Just Ask. *
- Fact Sheet: Men who have Sex with Men (MSM) Florida, 2017
- Substance Abuse Prevention In The LGBT Community Culturally *
- National Coalition LGBT Health
- HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Transgender: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Clients, 2016 Fact Sheet
- LGBTQ-Friendly Drug And Alcohol Treatment Centers *