This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility. By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
- Trans in the South: A Guide to Resources and Services *
- Project Access Foundation, Inc. A nonprofit Community Health Center delivering Primary Care and Comprehensive HIV Prevention services at four (4) locations throughout Miami-Dade (below). Ryan White, private/commercial health plans are accepted, sliding fee scale is available. LGBTQ Friendly and a Transgender Safe Space! Email Angel Camacho for more information.
- New Act Against AIDS Campaign is TRANSforming Health *
- Transgender Health Care * HealthCare.gov offers specific guidance for transgender people when: Applying for Marketplace coverage; seeking sex-specific preventive services; and identifying plans with transgender exclusions.
- Healthy People 2020: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health *
- CDC: About LGBT Health *
- The Fenway Institute Report: Improving the Health Care of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People: Understanding and Eliminating Health Disparities
- New York Times Article: Gay and Transgender Patients to Doctors: We’ll Tell. Just Ask. *
- Fact Sheet: Men who have Sex with Men (MSM) Florida, 2017
- Substance Abuse Prevention In The LGBT Community Culturally *
- National Coalition LGBT Health
- HRSA’s Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program – Transgender: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Clients, 2016 Fact Sheet
- LGBTQ-Friendly Drug And Alcohol Treatment Centers *