This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility. By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
- DOH-Miami-Dade offers free back-to-school immunizations The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County’s Immunization Program is urging parents to check their children’s immunization record to see if they are due for a vaccine. FDOH provides free back-to-school immunizations to children between the ages of 2 months through 18 years of age. Click here for the clinic schedule and locations.
- Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County – Brochure of available health and support services, including HIV/AIDS Services and Prevention, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and more!
- Resources for Dental Services for Low-Income Individuals and Families: Florida Department of Health Dental Clinic Community Smiles Dental Health Clinic
- Free Condoms! Miami-Dade County residents that are 18 years old or older can place an online order to receive free condoms through the TestMiami website. A personal protection package will be mailed directly to their home that consists of male condoms, female condoms, lubricants, and dental dams.
- Free Family Wellness Programs (YWCA)
- Free UHealth Clinic @ Walgreens has a new HIV/STD and PrEP Website
- Free & Reduced Cost Eye Exams and Eyeglasses
- Free Counseling Services at Survivors’ Pathway