- Optum Pharmacy The only nationally certified pharmacy with a dedicated HIV account management team. Optum provides: American Academy of HIV Medicine (AAHIVP)-certified pharmacists; A specially trained clinical HIV team; Financial assistance specialists that will exhaust all efforts to get funding; Multilingual capabilities; Prior authorization and appeals team; Clinical management program and consistent patient follow up to promote optimal outcomes. Click here for the Optum Pharmacy website.
- Free At-Home HIV Testing HIV testing may look different, but it’s still available! To support expanded HIV testing options during COVID-19, Greater Than AIDS and Walgreens, along with OraSure Technologies, donated 10,000 OraQuick In-Home HIV Tests to community partners.
- Protect Yourself from the Flu: Important Info for People with HIV* Getting a flu vaccine during 2020-2021 is more important than ever because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. When you get vaccinated, you reduce your risk of getting sick with flu and possibly being hospitalized or dying from flu. This season, getting a flu vaccine has the added benefit of reducing the overall burden on the health care system and saving medical resources for care of COVID-19 patients.
- KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS Empower U, Inc. At-Home HIV Testing – Test yourself and find out your HIV status at no cost to you and from the comfort of your home. Call 786-318-2337; Click here for the Empower U website.
- Now through October 1! No Cost Well Visits at Empower U, Inc. Protect your health with a NO-COST wellness visit. New patients without health insurance may qualify to receive a NO-COST wellness visit including a physical exam, cholesterol and blood pressure screenings, routine labs and follow-up visit. To make an appointment or for more information please call: (786) 318-2337.
- Project Access Foundation HIV Testing Know your Status! Get tested in the comfort of your own home. OraQuick rapid 20 minutes. Confidential. Safe. No blood. HIV Antibody test. Telemed with a counselor for more information and appointment. Pick up-drive thru-delivery Free HIV Home testing kits available. Call us 305–759-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re getting ahead of HIV. America’s HIV Epidemic Analysis Dashboard (AHEAD) graphically visualizes data on the six indicators used to track progress towards ending the HIV epidemic (EHE) in America.
- The Community Action and Human Services Department will provide Home Energy Bill Assistance to eligible Miami-Dade County residents effected by COVID-19* MIAMI ( July 21, 2020 ) — The Miami-Dade County Community Action and Human Services Department (CAHSD) through the federal Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is now providing COVID-19 Crisis Assistance to qualified Miami-Dade County residents who are experiencing a hardship in paying their home energy bill due to the pandemic.
- T.O.P.W.A. Facebook Page* We are all currently facing challenging times with the current pandemic. In efforts to still provide our TOPWA services to patients in need, we invite you to please share our current Facebook page to patients that can benefit from it. On the page, we are sharing information on local events, food drives, and COVID-19. In addition we will be having a virtual baby shower and raffling baby items. We want this Facebook page to bring new and existing moms a shine of hope during this pandemic.
- Borinquen Medical Centers will soon be opening a Dental site in North Miami, at 12601 NE 7th Avenue, North Miami, FL 33161. Services include: Cleanings, Tooth Colored Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, Crowns, Dentures, Emergency Services. Most insurance accepted. For uninsured, discount rates available. Dr. Michelle Soheil, Dental Director, (305) 576-6611.
- DOH-Miami-Dade offers free back-to-school immunizations The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County’s Immunization Program is urging parents to check their children’s immunization record to see if they are due for a vaccine. FDOH provides free back-to-school immunizations to children between the ages of 2 months through 18 years of age.
- Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County – Brochure of available health and support services, including HIV/AIDS Services and Prevention, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and more!
- Resources for Dental Services for Low-Income Individuals and Families: Florida Department of Health Dental Clinic Community Smiles Dental Health Clinic
- Free Condoms! * Miami-Dade County residents that are 18 years old or older can place an online order to receive free condoms through the TestMiami website. A personal protection package will be mailed directly to their home that consists of male condoms, female condoms, lubricants, and dental dams.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.