This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility. By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
- T.O.P.W.A. Facebook Page* We are all currently facing challenging times with the current pandemic. In efforts to still provide our TOPWA services to patients in need, we invite you to please share our current Facebook page to patients that can benefit from it. On the page, we are sharing information on local events, food drives, and COVID-19. In addition we will be having a virtual baby shower and raffling baby items. We want this Facebook page to bring new and existing moms a shine of hope during this pandemic.
- Borinquen Medical Centers will soon be opening a Dental site in North Miami, at 12601 NE 7th Avenue, North Miami, FL 33161. Services include: Cleanings, Tooth Colored Fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, Crowns, Dentures, Emergency Services. Most insurance accepted. For uninsured, discount rates available. Dr. Michelle Soheil, Dental Director, (305) 576-6611.
- DOH-Miami-Dade offers free back-to-school immunizations The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County’s Immunization Program is urging parents to check their children’s immunization record to see if they are due for a vaccine. FDOH provides free back-to-school immunizations to children between the ages of 2 months through 18 years of age.
- Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County – Brochure of available health and support services, including HIV/AIDS Services and Prevention, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and more!
- Resources for Dental Services for Low-Income Individuals and Families: Florida Department of Health Dental Clinic Community Smiles Dental Health Clinic
- Free Condoms! * Miami-Dade County residents that are 18 years old or older can place an online order to receive free condoms through the TestMiami website. A personal protection package will be mailed directly to their home that consists of male condoms, female condoms, lubricants, and dental dams.
- Free Family Wellness Programs (YWCA)
- Free UHealth Clinic @ Walgreens has a new HIV/STD and PrEP Website *
- Free & Reduced Cost Eye Exams and Eyeglasses
- Free Counseling Services at Survivors’ Pathway