This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility. By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
- Free Dental Clinic (September 30-October 4) New Dawn Church, 17200 NW 87th Avenue, Miami 33015. The Florida Baptist Dental Mobile Unit is coming to Miami for one week only to provide free dental services. Eligibility requirements are no insurance and less than 200% Federal Poverty Level. Citizenship status does not matter. Call 305-556-5400 for more information.
- DOH-Miami-Dade offers free back-to-school immunizations The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County’s Immunization Program is urging parents to check their children’s immunization record to see if they are due for a vaccine. FDOH provides free back-to-school immunizations to children between the ages of 2 months through 18 years of age. Click here for the clinic schedule and locations.
- Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County – Brochure of available health and support services, including HIV/AIDS Services and Prevention, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and more!
- Resources for Dental Services for Low-Income Individuals and Families: Florida Department of Health Dental Clinic Community Smiles Dental Health Clinic
- Free Condoms! * Miami-Dade County residents that are 18 years old or older can place an online order to receive free condoms through the TestMiami website. A personal protection package will be mailed directly to their home that consists of male condoms, female condoms, lubricants, and dental dams.
- Free Family Wellness Programs (YWCA)
- Free UHealth Clinic @ Walgreens has a new HIV/STD and PrEP Website *
- Free & Reduced Cost Eye Exams and Eyeglasses
- Free Counseling Services at Survivors’ Pathway