Women, Children & Students
- SE-AETC Webinars
- March 12: National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- March 17: Webcast Wednesday: Women’s Mental Health and HIV Series Pt. 3, Abuse and Trauma in Women
- March 22: MULTICULTURAL MONDAYS: HIV in Black Americans and Latina/x Transgender women (PRESENTED IN SPANISH)
- March 24: Webcast Wednesday: Women’s Mental Health and HIV Series Pt. 4, Mental Health for Women Across the Lifespan
- March 30: Prevention of Perinatal HIV Transmission Series Part I: HIV and Pregnancy
- March 31: Webcast Wednesday: Women’s Mental Health and HIV Series Pt. 5, Strategies for Wellness: Work, Rest, and Play
- FIU Center for Children and Families
- Programs For Elementary-Aged Kids With Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Programas Descripción Para Niños De Primaria Con Trastorno Por Déficit De Atención E Hiperactividad (TDAH)
- (305) 348-1303
- Notifying the Health Department of HIV Positive Pregnant Women It is necessary for Miami-Dade County Health Department to be notified as soon as a pregnant woman’s HIV status is determined in order to ensure and help facilitate the coordination of her care. It is understood that your facility may be able to provide care to HIV infected women during pregnancy. However, it is the suggestion of the Department of Health and Miami-Dade County Health Department that all pregnant women in Miami-Dade County that are diagnosed with HIV receive specialized care through the UM PRIMM clinic (Perinatal Immunology) located at 1490 NW 10 Street, Miami, FL. There is also a suggestion for the HIV positive pregnant woman to receive TOPWA services (Targeted Outreach for Pregnant Women Act) through Borinquen Health Care.
- Free Family Wellness Programs (YWCA) for Women (2021)
- T.O.P.W.A. Borinquen Medical Centers Facebook Page* We are all currently facing challenging times with the current pandemic. In efforts to still provide our TOPWA services to patients in need, we invite you to please share our current Facebook page to patients that can benefit from it. On the page, we are sharing information on local events, food drives, and COVID-19. In addition we will be having a virtual baby shower and raffling baby items. We want this Facebook page to bring new and existing moms a shine of hope during this pandemic.
- Press Release: FDA Approves Expanded Indication for Truvada® for Reducing the Risk of Acquiring HIV-1 in Adolescents (May 2018)
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.