Ryan White Program Subrecipient Forums
Ryan White Program Subrecipient Forums are Quality Improvement-focused trainings facilitated by Miami-Dade County Office of Management and Budget Grants Coordination/Ryan White Program and Behavioral Science Research Corporation.
Ryan White Part A/MAI-funded subrecipient’s senior level staff members – Executive Directors and/or Program Directors/Coordinators – attend Subrecipient Forums. Specifically, decision-makers at the organization who are responsible for ensuring service quality and compliance with program and contractual requirements.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
January 31, 2023
- Miami-Dade County Ryan White Program (RWP) Updates
- RWP FY 2022 Part A/MAI Client Satisfaction Survey
- An Overview of the Miami-Dade County 2022-2026 Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan
- RWP Clinical Quality Management (CQM) Performance Report Card
- Recognition of Ryan White Part A/MAI Subrecipients
- Status Neutral Approaches to HIV Care and Prevention
For more information on RWP Subrecipient Forums, contact Susy Martinez, MSW, Quality Management Coordinator at email@example.com.