- Relationship between Housing Characteristics and Care Outcomes among Women Living with HIV: Latent Class Analysis*, Sofia B. Fernandez, etal. (Oxford Academic – academic.oup.com) Housing plays a critical role in the care outcomes of individuals living with a HIV, yet few studies have examined the unique housing profiles of women living with HIV (WLH), especially among those belonging to low-income racial/ethnic minority groups . . .
- HIV Care Access During the COVID-19 Pandemic as Perceived by Racial/Ethnic Minority Groups Served by the Ryan White Program, Miami-Dade County, Florida*, Mary Jo Trepka, MD, MSPH, etal. (nih.gov) The Ryan White Program (RWP) in Miami-Dade County, Florida made several modifications to keep HIV care accessible during the COVID-19 pandemic, including expanding telehealth services, increasing access to HIV medications, and waiving required lab tests for service recertification . . .
- Latent Class Analysis of Syndemic Factors Associated with Sustained Viral Suppression among Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Clients in Miami, 2017, Rahel Dawit, etal, The study’s objective was to identify the association between sustained viral suppression (all viral load tests<200 copies/ml per year) and patterns of co-occurring risk factors including, mental health, substance use, sexual risk behavior, and adverse social conditions for people with HIV (PWH) . . .
- Adherence 2021 Poster: Access to HIV medical care providers for Ryan White Program clients during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons learned, Mary Jo Trepka, MD, MSPH, etal.
- Predictive Analytics for Retention in Care in an Urban HIV Clinic*, Arthi Ramachandran, etal. (nih.gov) Consistent medical care among people living with HIV is essential for both individual and public health. HIV-positive individuals who are ‘retained in care’ are more likely to be prescribed antiretroviral medication and achieve HIV viral suppression, effectively eliminating the risk of transmitting HIV to others . . .
- Innovations in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Care Delivery During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic: Policies to Strengthen the Ending the Epidemic Initiative—A Policy Paper of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the HIV Medicine Association*, Wendy S. Armstrong, etal. (Clinical Infectious Diseases)
Want to make an announcement?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.