Resources for Ryan White Program Part A/MAI Subrecipients
Dear Colleague Letter Part A/MAI Ryan White Program in Miami-Dade now provides on the prescription drug formulary buprenorphine (Subutex, Buprenex, Butrans, Probuphine) for clients with a diagnosed substance use disorder, by itself (for women who are pregnant) or in combination with naloxone (Suboxone) for all other clients with a diagnosis of substance use disorders. . .
- ASAM National Practice Guideline for the Use of Medications in the Treatment of Addiction Involving Opioid Use
- Maine Medical Partners Women’s Health Guideline for Substance Use Disorder in Pregnancy – Focus on Opioids
- SAMHSA Apply for a practitioner waiver to prescribe or dispense buprenorphine under the Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000*
- HRSA Integrating Buprenorphine Therapy Into HIV Primary Care Settings
- Ryan White Program Part A/MAI Service Providers
Out of Network Referrals
- Out Of Network (OON) / Non-Certified Referral
- Out Of Network (OON) / Non-Certified Referral Demographics
- Client Eligibility Documentation Checklist
- MDC Ryan White Program – OON Registration Contacts
- Click here for the above OON documents *
Want to share resources for Providers?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.