Prescription Drug Formularies
Searchable Excel Database of ADAP, Ryan White Program Part A, General Revenue, and Medicaid Formularies – Miami-Dade County. Click here and scroll to the “Formulary Crosswalk”
- Ryan White Program Part A* Prescription Drug Services
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)* Medications Covered by ADAP
- General Revenue General Revenue Prescription Drug Formulary
- Medicaid – Florida Medicaid Preferred Drug List (PDL)* The Florida Medicaid Preferred Drug List (Formulary)
Patient Assistant Programs (PAP)
This information is provided to assist Ryan White Program clients and Medical Case Managers in accessing medications available through PAPs.
- Medicare.gov* Pharmaceutical Assistance Program
- NeedyMeds.org* Find help with the cost of medicine
- MedicineAssistanceTool.org* 3 Steps to Finding Medication Assistance
- Fair Pricing Coalition* Patient Assistance and Co-Pay Programs for HIV, PEP, PrEP and Viral Hepatitis
- Publix Pharmacy* Free Medication Program (High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Antibiotics)
- Wal-Mart Pharmacy* $4 Prescriptions (Cholesterol, Diabetes, Digestion, Family Planning, Heart Health & Blood Pressure, Mental Health, Thyroid, Vitamins & Nutrition)
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.