Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
Ending the HIV Epidemic
The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County is seeking your input to help develop the Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America plan for Miami-Dade County that will help reduce the incidence of HIV/AIDS in our communities.
Background. The Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County is part of a new initiative called “Ending the HIV Epidemic: A Plan for America”. The proposed federal initiative seeks to reduce new HIV infections in America by 75% in the next 5 years and 90% in the next 10 years. During the first phase of this initiative, 32 CDC funded state and local health departments will develop a comprehensive Ending the HIV Epidemic plan. The plan will include innovative ways to reduce the HIV epidemic through HIV prevention, care, treatment and outbreak response strategies.
Please Promote the Survey! Please promote the survey with QR code within you agencies and outreach activities. If you have social media outlets, please use the “Shorter Social Media Template” to promote the survey. Downloads:
- Printable QR Code Flyer (English)
- Printable QR Code Flyer (Spanish)
- Printable Social Media Template (English)
- Printable Social Media Template (Spanish)
- November 8, 12PM to 1PM The Health Council of South Florida (HCSF) invites you to participate in a live online community discussion on Ending the HIV Epidemic (EtHE) in Miami-Dade County with Ashley Richardson, MBA, a young, motivated African American Woman who’s also an HIV long-term survivor.
In order to better understand the current state of our prevention and care systems, we are interested in the community’s input on How can the community work together to prevent the transmission of HIV? What can we do to better assist those who are living with HIV? How can we end the HIV epidemic?
- November 12, 6PM-8PM Greater Bethel AME Church, 245 NW 8th St, Miami 33136.
- November 13, 5PM-7PM Edison Community Action Center, 150 NW 79th Street, Miami, FL 33150
- 13 Novanm 2019, 5PM-7PM (CREOLE) Edison Community Action Center, 150 NW 79 Street, Miami, FL 33150
- November 18, 6PM-8PM Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Miami, 7701 SW 76 Avenue, Miami, FL 33143
- 19 de noviembre, 10AM-12PM (En Español) South Dade Government Center, 10710 SW 211th Street, Conference Room 104, Cutler Bay, FL 33189
Volunteer with FDOH to collect surveys!
- Friday, November 1, 4PM to 8PM at Ashraf Halal Meat Center East and West Indian Grocery: 20705 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami 33169
- Wednesday, November 6, 10AM to 3PM Government Center Main Lobby, 111 NW 1st Street, Miami 33128
- Friday, November 8, 4PM to 8PM, Vision Hair Salon: 21487 NW 2nd Ave. Miami 33169
Contact Praveena.email@example.com for details.
The Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership is an advisory board to the Miami-Dade County Mayor and Board of County Commissioners. We obtain input on community needs, set priorities and allocate funds for the Ryan White Part A/MAI Program. Our members plan for services and make recommendations to Ryan White Part B, General Revenue, and Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS programs.
Click the button below to share your comments, suggested improvements, and compliments about the Ryan White Program. All feedback is confidential.
The Clinical Quality Management (CQM) Program is a system-wide and agency level quality assessment, management and improvement program. Our mission is to assure equitable access to high-quality care; improve clinical outcomes; maximize collaboration of stakeholders and coordination of services; ensure high quality customer service; and ensure compliance with HRSA mandates.
National HIV Services Locator
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
The Partnership is the official county planning board for HIV/AIDS.