Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
Miami-Dade County Office of Management and Budget – Core Medical and Support Services for People with HIV [Ryan White Part A Program, including Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI) Funding] Request for Proposals No. RW-DS-0320
- Miami-Dade County is soliciting proposal packages to disburse federal grant funds allocated to this metropolitan area via the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009, under Request for Proposals (RFP) No. RW-DS-0320. Qualified and experienced public or private, nonprofit and other, heath and/or support service organizations are needed to provide Part A-funded core medical and support services to low-income people with HIV who reside in Miami-Dade County. Funded separately using federal Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI) resources, service providers that specifically target low-income, underserved minority people with HIV who reside in Miami-Dade County are also needed.
- Interested parties may obtain a copy of RFP No. RW-DS-0320, which is available by calling or visiting the Miami-Dade County Office of Management and Budget-Grants Coordination/Ryan White Program, 111 NW 1st Street, 22nd Floor, Miami, Florida 33128, (305) 375-4742; or by downloading the application from OMB’s website. The deadline for submission of proposals under RFP No. RW-DS-0320 is 4:00 P.M. (local time) on December 16, 2019, at the Miami-Dade County, Clerk of the Board of County Commissioners, 111 N.W. 1st Street, 17th Floor, Suite 202, Miami, Florida 33128-1983.
- A Pre-Proposal Conference will be held at 3:30 P.M. (local time) on November 25, 2019, at Miami-Dade Main Library, 101 West Flagler Street, Auditorium, Miami, Florida 33130. Attendance at the Pre-Proposal Conference is strongly encouraged.
- This RFP is subject to Section 2-11.1(t) of the Code of Miami-Dade County. The contact person for this RFP, Mr. Daniel T. Wall, Assistant Director, Office of Management and Budget, may be contacted at (305) 375-4742, or by email to Daniel.Wall@miamidade.gov. Include the RFP No. RW-DS-0320 in the subject line of any email communication and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline Date: 12-16-2019
The Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership is an advisory board to the Miami-Dade County Mayor and Board of County Commissioners. We obtain input on community needs, set priorities and allocate funds for the Ryan White Part A/MAI Program. Our members plan for services and make recommendations to Ryan White Part B, General Revenue, and Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS programs.
Click the button below to share your comments, suggested improvements, and compliments about the Ryan White Program. All feedback is confidential.
The Clinical Quality Management (CQM) Program is a system-wide and agency level quality assessment, management and improvement program. Our mission is to assure equitable access to high-quality care; improve clinical outcomes; maximize collaboration of stakeholders and coordination of services; ensure high quality customer service; and ensure compliance with HRSA mandates.
National HIV Services Locator
Includes Ryan White & Non-Ryan White Services
The Partnership is the official county planning board for HIV/AIDS.