Ryan White Part A/Minority AIDS Initiative Providers and Services in Miami-Dade County
The Miami-Dade County Ryan White Program 2019 Service Providers Brochure lists all Ryan White Part A/Minority AIDS Initiative service providers and funded services in Miami-Dade County.
- Click Here For The Miami-Dade County Ryan White Program 2019 Service Providers Brochure
- Haga Clic Aquí Proveedores De Servicios
- Klike Isit La Ajans Ki Bay Sèvis
The Services Near You 2019 Brochure highlights service providers by location in Northwest Miami-Dade; South Miami-Dade; Homestead; and Miami Beach.
- Click Here For The Services Near You 2019 Brochure
- Haga Clic Aquí Encuentre Servicios Cerca De Usted
- Klike Isit La Jwen Sèvis Ki Pre W
Brochures are available by request. Please contact email@example.com and indicate which brochure(s) you need, the quantity needed, and a mailing address. Brochures are also available at Partnership meetings.
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009 funds medical care and treatment for People Living With HIV/AIDS (PLWHA) and establishes services to improve availability of care for PLWHA and their families who would otherwise have no access to health care. To be eligible for services, you must be HIV-positive or have AIDS, meet financial eligibility requirements, and reside in Miami-Dade County. Certain services may have additional eligibility requirements and/or limitations. Contact a Medical Case Manager for more information about receiving services.