Ryan White Program
(Part A/MAI) Qualifications
Ryan White Program (Part A/Minority AIDS Initiative) services are available to individuals living with HIV or AIDS.
To be eligible for services, you must be:
- HIV positive or have AIDS;
- Meet financial eligibility requirements; and
- Currently live in and be a permanent resident of Miami-Dade County.
The Ryan White Program services include Medical Case Management, including Treatment Adherence Services; Oral Health Care; Outpatient/Ambulatory Health Services; AIDS Pharmaceutical Assistance; Health Insurance Premium and Cost Sharing For Low-Income Individuals; Mental Health Services; Food Bank; Substance Abuse Outpatient Care; Outreach Services; Medical Transportation; Substance Abuse Services (Residential); and Other Professional Services (Legal Services and Permanency Planning).
Certain services may have additional eligibility requirements and/or limitations.
Please contact a Ryan White Program Medical Case Manager for more information. Click here to find a local Medical Case Manager.
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) is a statewide, federally funded prescription medication program for low income people living with HIV.
You may qualify for ADAP if you are HIV positive and:
- In need of HIV/AIDS prescriptions;
- Have income at 400% or less of the Federal Poverty Level;
- Are uninsured or do not have adequate prescription coverage; and
- Are not confined to a hospital, nursing home, hospice, or correctional facility.
Click here for ADAP Enrollment (Florida Department of Heath Website)