Joint Integrated Plan Review Team
The Joint Integrated Plan Review Team (JIPRT) is comprised of Strategic Planning Committee and Prevention Committee members. Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members. People with HIV are encouraged to join!
The JIPRT’s focus in 2022 was the development of the 2022-2026 Integrated Prevention and Care Plan for Miami-Dade County, submitted to HRSA on November 28, 2022.
The JIPRT will meet quarterly beginning in 2023 to continue Integrated Plan oversight. The Strategic Planning Committee and Prevention Committee also hold stand-alone meetings. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
Join the Joint Integrated Plan Review Team
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
Join the Partnership
Our members are appointed by the Mayor of Miami-Dade County to make decisions that improve the lives of more than 8,000 people served by the Ryan White Program in Miami-Dade County. Your participation matters!
- Complete this brief New Member Interest Form to get started!* (Survey Monkey)
Integrated Plan Goals
- Prevent new HIV infections;
- Improve HIV-related health outcomes for people with HIV;
- Reduce HIV-related disparities and health inequities; and
- Achieve integrated, coordinated efforts that address the HIV Epidemic among all partners and stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop and oversee implementation of the 2022-2026 Miami-Dade County Integrated HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Plan objectives, including periodic progress reports to the community and the Partnership.
- See also Prevention Committee responsibilities.
- See also Strategic Planning Committee responsibilities.
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|October 10, 2023||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|November 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|October 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|September 13, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|August 8, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|June 23, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|May 9, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|April 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|March 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|February 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
- Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022- 2026
- CDC/HRSA Memo re Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy At a Glance Reference Sheet – What You Need to Know
- Complete National HIV/AIDS Strategy for the United States 2022–2025
- Status Neutral Approach Resources
- Introduction to the Integrated Plan, January 27, 2022 Presentation
- November 8, 2021 Data Presentation – Integrated Plan Progress Report (FDOH)
- November 8, 2021 Data Presentation – Integrated Plan Progress Report (BSR)
- Directory of Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans Reference
- The Updated National HIV/AIDS Strategy: What’s New and What’s Next?* White House Office of National AIDS Policy (ONAP) webinar on YouTube.
- Target HIV Online Course: An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning
- 2017-2021 Miami-Dade County Integrated HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Plan – October 29, 2020 Version
- Ending the HIV Epidemic