Get The Word Out!
Submit a Contribution to AIDSNET.org &
The Partnership’s Community Newsletter, News and Information for the HIV/AIDS Community of Miami-Dade County, is a bi-weekly email newsletter to more than 2,100 community members. (A Newsletter Brief is sent on intervening weeks.) All items listed in the Newsletter are linked to AIDSNET.org and/or the Partnership’s social media accounts.
Send all contributions and questions to email@example.com.
Important – Please Read!
- Contributions are reviewed for content prior to posting.
- Contributions are formatted to fit the website, Community Newsletter, and/or social media layouts.
- Please send contributions no later than 12:00 Noon on Thursday for inclusion in that week’s Community Newsletter (or Community Newsletter Brief).
- Please submit flyers in PDF format.
- Time-sensitive items may be posted on the Partnership Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter pages, in lieu of or in addition to Community Newsletter/AIDSNET.org posting.
- Items will be included in the Community Newsletter until the end date, if indicated, or as space allows. Items may remain on AIDSNET for longer, as appropriate.
- Persons who submit items for Community Newsletter will be added to our listserve.
You are invited to submit contributions relevant to the HIV/AIDS Community in any of these categories:
- Support Groups
- Información en español
- Resources for the LGBTQ+ Community
- Housing News and Resources
- Local Training
- Grant Opportunities
- Jobs and Volunteer Opportunities
- Research and Surveys
- Prevention News and Resources
- Ending the HIV Epidemic
- Community Events
- COVID-19 Resources
- Free Services
- Press Releases
- Websites of Interest
- Notices of agency fundraisers (no product/retail sales or promotions)
- Other items as appropriate