HIV Counseling and Testing
HIV Testing Free, reduced cost, and at-home HIV testing is widely available.
- Find an HIV Testing Site Near You!
- Midway Specialty Care Center Free HIV Rapid Testing, Free HCV Rapid Testing, HIV Treatment, Hepatitis B & Hepatitis C Treatment and More!
- Early HIV Diagnosis and Treatment Increases Long-term Health Outcomes* (HIV.gov blogpost) November 2, 2022: Starting antiretroviral treatment (ART) early in the course of HIV infection when the immune system is stronger results in better long-term health outcomes compared with delaying ART, according to findings presented at the IDWeek Conference in Washington, D.C. . . .
- Free Condoms!* Miami-Dade County residents that are 18 years old or older can place an online order to receive free condoms through the TestMiami website. A personal protection package will be mailed directly to their home that consists of male condoms, female condoms, lubricants, and dental dams.
Test at Home
- Together TakeMeHome (TTMH)* A project with the goal of distributing up to 1 million free HIV self-tests over the next 5 years.
- At-Home Self Testing Kits* from Florida Department of Health in Miami-Dade County. Free at-home HIV testing for Miami-Dade County residents. Order your free at-home HIV test kit. Test yourself and find out your HIV status at no cost to you and from the comfort of your home.
- Free At-Home HIV Testing* HIV testing may look different, but it’s still available! To support expanded HIV testing options during COVID-19, Greater Than AIDS and Walgreens, along with OraSure Technologies, donated 10,000 OraQuick In-Home HIV Tests to community partners.
- KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS Empower U, Inc. At-Home HIV Testing – Test yourself and find out your HIV status at no cost to you and from the comfort of your home. Call 786-318-2337; Click here for the Empower U website*.
- Project Access Foundation HIV Testing* Know your Status! Get tested in the comfort of your own home. OraQuick rapid 20 minutes. Confidential. Safe. No blood. HIV Antibody test. Telemed with a counselor for more information and appointment. Pick up-drive thru-delivery Free HIV Home testing kits available. Call us 305–759-4778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ryan White Program Service Providers
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Borinquen Health Care Center
CAN Community Health
Care 4 U Community Health Center
Citrus Health Network
Community Health of South Florida (CHI)
Empower U Community Health Center
Jessie Trice Community Health System
(305) 397- 8967
Miami Beach Community Health Center
New Hope C.O.R.P.S.
Public Health Trust/North Dade Health Center
Public Health Trust/P.E.T. Center
Public Health Trust/South Florida AIDS Network (SFAN)
UM Comprehensive AIDS Program
- STD and HIV screening* – ACTS at the University of Miami has now extended our testing age group to 30 years of age (for a limited time) posted 09/01/20.
PrEP & PEP
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.