HIV.gov Services Locator
Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
Am I eligible for Ryan White Program services?
Click here for program eligibility.
PrEP, PEP & nPEP
PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is a comprehensive HIV prevention strategy that involves the daily use of antiretroviral medications to reduce the risk of HIV infection in HIV-negative individuals.
PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected.
nPEP (Non-occupational Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) is short-term treatment started as soon as possible after high-risk non-occupational exposure to an infectious agent, such as HIV, hepatitis B virus (HBV), or hepatitis C virus (HCV).
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility. By clicking links on this page you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.
- Online Course on PrEP Counseling for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Clients Available for continuing education credit until June 11, 2020.
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance) CME/CNE Term of Approval: September 2020 – ANAC; September 2020 – IDSA/HIVMA
- FDA Approves Second Drug to Prevent HIV Infection as Part of Ongoing Efforts to End the HIV Epidemic
- AIDSinfo HIV Prevention Consumer Fact Sheets: Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- AIDSinfo HIV Prevention Consumer Fact Sheets: Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- AIDSVu Adds 2017 State-Level Data Visualizing PrEP Users Across the U.S.
- Sexual Assault: PEP is an Urgent Health Need
- PrEPcost.org is Now Available for 2019 Individual Health Plans
- NASTAD’s PrEPcost.org Training Video
- New CDC Initiative Educates Providers about PrEP and PEP
- CDC Discussions on Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis and Women: Summary
- The Miami-Dade County PrEP/PEP Provider brochure
- PrEP Locator – www.preplocator.org
- Medication Assistance Program and Co-Pay Programs for PrEP
- HIV/STD and PrEP Website from the Free UHealth Clinic at Walgreens
- PrEP Study at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (Ft. Lauderdale)
PrEP & PEP Providers in Miami-Dade County
- Florida Department of Health PrEP Clinic
- Borinquen Medical Center Specialty Care Center
- Care Resource Community Health Center
- Empower U Community Health Center
- Miami Beach Community Health Center Stanley Myers Center
- Project Access Foundation
- University of Miami/JMH Adolescent Medicine Clinic
- University of Miami Urgent Care