Enter your Zip Code in the HIV.gov Services Locator for HIV Testing Sites & Services Near You
Includes Ryan White Program & Non-Ryan White Program Services
Am I eligible for Ryan White Program services?
PrEP & PEP
PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is a comprehensive HIV prevention strategy that involves the daily use of antiretroviral medications to reduce the risk of HIV infection in HIV-negative individuals. PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) means taking antiretroviral medicines (ART) after being potentially exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected.
- Online Course on PrEP Counseling for Transgender and Gender Non-Binary Clients
- Training on PrEP and Young Black MSM (Technical Assistance)
- Getting 2 Zero Campaign – Phase 2. Go to www.TestMiami.org for more information!
- Opportunity for Public Comment on HIV Screening and PrEP
- AIDSVu Adds 2017 State-Level Data Visualizing PrEP Users Across the U.S.
- Sexual Assault: PEP is an Urgent Health Need
- CDC Report on HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis by Race and Ethnicity
- PrEPcost.org is Now Available for 2019 Individual Health Plans
- NASTAD’s PrEPcost.org Training Video
- New CDC Initiative Educates Providers about PrEP and PEP
- CDC Discussions on Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis and Women: Summary
- CDC Discussions on Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis and Women: Infographic
- Prep Speakers Bureau
- The Miami-Dade County PrEP/PEP Provider brochure
- PrEP Locator – www.preplocator.org
- Medication Assistance Program and Co-Pay Programs for PrEP
- HIV/STD and PrEP Website from the Free UHealth Clinic at Walgreens
- PrEP Study at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine (Ft. Lauderdale)