Care and Treatment Committee
The Care and Treatment Committee is a standing committee of the Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership. Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members. People with HIV are encouraged to join!
The Committee meets monthly. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
Join the Care and Treatment Committee
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
- Care and Treatment Committee Application
- Partnership Application for Ryan White Clients and Representatives of the Affected Community
- Partnership General Membership Application
Responsibilities and Activities
- Develops and implements care and treatment planning.
- Conducts an annual comprehensive Annual HIV/AIDS Needs Assessment.
- Determines Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) service priorities.
- Allocates Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) funds each fiscal year.
- Develops directives based on identified access issues to underserved populations and areas of greatest need.
- Evaluates service cost and utilization of Partnership programs as a whole.
- Identifies funding and provider resources within Miami-Dade County.
- Makes recommended appointments to the Florida Comprehensive Planning Network’s (FCPN) Patient Care Planning Group (PCPG).
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|January 12, 2023||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|November 3, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|September 1, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|August 4, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|July 7, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|June 2, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|May 5, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|February 3, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|November 4, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
Meet the Officers!
Chair, Dr. Diego Shmuels
Vice Chair, Frederick Downs, Jr.
Please join us!
The Care and Treatment Committee meets the first Monday of each month.
Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
People with HIV are encouraged to attend.
Contact Staff Support, Marlen Meizoso or 305-445-1076.