Care & Treatment Committee
Who We Are
Chair: Dennis Iadarola, M.A.
Vice-Chair: Victor Gonzalez
Staff Support: Marlen Meizoso
Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members. Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
What We Do
- Develop and implement care and treatment planning
- Conduct an annual comprehensive needs assessment
- Determine Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) service priorities
- Allocate Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) funds each fiscal year
- Develop directives based on identified access issues to underserved populations and areas of greatest need
- Evaluate service cost and utilization of Partnership programs as a whole
- Identify funding and provider resources within Miami-Dade County
- Make recommended appointments to the Florida Comprehensive Planning Network’s (FCPN) Patient Care Planning Group (PCPG)
Membership is open to people living with HIV or AIDS and other individuals. Apply Today!
Earlier agendas are available by request.