Who We Are
Sarah Kenneally, M.P.H.
Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, Miami Dade County Health Department staff, Ryan White service provider representatives, funded prevention providers and community members.
Our vision is to eliminate disparities and improve health outcomes for all people living with or at risk for HIV/AIDS.
What We Do
- Produce and evaluate an annual HIV Prevention Plan
- Identify the technical assistance needs of community-based providers
- Review available data and other information required to prioritize HIV prevention needs and collaborate with Miami Dade County Health Department, Office of HIV/AIDS
- Assess existing community resources to determine the community’s capability to respond to the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Identify and prioritize unmet HIV/AIDS prevention needs within defined populations
- Coordinate with the Care and Treatment Committee to ensure HIV services meet the needs of populations identified through prevention efforts
How You Can Help
Membership is open to people living with HIV or AIDS and other individuals. Apply Today!
Earlier agendas are available by request.
Earlier minutes are available by request.