Joint Integrated Plan Review Team
The Joint Integrated Plan Review Team (JIPRT) is comprised of Strategic Planning Committee and Prevention Committee members. Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members. People with HIV are encouraged to join!
The JIPRT’s focus this year is development of the 2022-2026 Integrated Prevention and Care Plan for Miami-Dade County for submission to CDC and HRSA by December 6, 2022.
The JIPRT meets monthly, as needed. The Strategic Planning Committee and Prevention Committee also hold stand-alone meetings. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
Join the Joint Integrated Plan Review Team
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
- Strategic Planning Committee Application
- Prevention Committee Application
- Partnership Application for Ryan White Clients and Representatives of the Affected Community
- Partnership General Membership Application
Integrated Plan Goals
- Prevent new HIV infections;
- Improve HIV-related health outcomes for people with HIV;
- Reduce HIV-related disparities and health inequities; and
- Achieve integrated, coordinated efforts that address the HIV Epidemic among all partners and stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop and oversee implementation of the 2022-2026 Miami-Dade County Integrated HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Plan objectives, including periodic progress reports to the community and the Partnership.
- See also Prevention Committee responsibilities.
- See also Strategic Planning Committee responsibilities.
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|August 8, 2022||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|June 23, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|May 9, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|April 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|March 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|February 14, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|December 10, 2021||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
- Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, CY 2022- 2026
- CDC/HRSA Memo re Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan Guidance
- National HIV/AIDS Strategy At a Glance Reference Sheet – What You Need to Know
- Complete National HIV/AIDS Strategy for the United States 2022–2025
- Status Neutral Approach Resources
- Introduction to the Integrated Plan, January 27, 2022 Presentation
- November 8, 2021 Data Presentation – Integrated Plan Progress Report (FDOH)
- November 8, 2021 Data Presentation – Integrated Plan Progress Report (BSR)
- Directory of Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plans Reference
- The Updated National HIV/AIDS Strategy: What’s New and What’s Next?* White House Office of National AIDS Policy (ONAP) webinar on YouTube.
- Target HIV Online Course: An Introduction to Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Planning
- 2017-2021 Miami-Dade County Integrated HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care Plan – October 29, 2020 Version
- Ending the HIV Epidemic