Care and Treatment Committee
The Care and Treatment Committee is a standing committee of the Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership. Our members are people living with HIV/AIDS, care givers, Ryan White Program service providers, government representatives and community members. People with HIV are encouraged to join!
The Committee meets monthly. Click here for calendars with details. All meetings are open to the public.
Join the Care and Treatment Committee
Be part of the Ryan White Program decision-making team! People with HIV are always welcome to join!
Join the Partnership
Our members are appointed by the Mayor of Miami-Dade County to make decisions that improve the lives of more than 8,000 people served by the Ryan White Program in Miami-Dade County. Your participation matters!
- Complete this brief New Member Interest Form to get started!* (Survey Monkey)
Responsibilities and Activities
- Develops and implements care and treatment planning.
- Conducts an annual comprehensive Annual HIV/AIDS Needs Assessment.
- Determines Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) service priorities.
- Allocates Ryan White Program (Part A/MAI) funds each fiscal year.
- Develops directives based on identified access issues to underserved populations and areas of greatest need.
- Evaluates service cost and utilization of Partnership programs as a whole.
- Identifies funding and provider resources within Miami-Dade County.
- Makes recommended appointments to the Florida Comprehensive Planning Network’s (FCPN) Patient Care Planning Group (PCPG).
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|June 8, 2023||Agenda||Meeting Documents|
|May 4, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|March 2, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|January 12, 2023||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|November 3, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|September 1, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|August 4, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|July 7, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|June 2, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
|May 5, 2022||Agenda||Minutes||Meeting Documents|
Meet the Officers!
Chair, Dr. Diego Shmuels