- Funding Opportunities – US Department of Housing and Urban Development * HUD awards discretionary funding through over 20 Grant programs that support HUD initiatives, including Affordable Housing Development and Preservation, Community and Economic Development, Environment and Energy, Fair Housing, Homelessness, Homeownership, Rental Assistance, and Supportive Housing and Services.
- Housing and HIV: HRSA and HUD Coordinate (HIV.gov) * The HRSA HIV/AIDS Bureau (HAB) is highlighting data on housing instability and homelessness among Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) clients, and the relationship of housing status to viral load suppression. These markers are key components of the public health response to HIV in the United States. HRSA HAB continues to partner with HUD’s Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA) program to provide technical assistance to community agencies serving these clients.
- The HOPWA Program is run through the Office of Community Development in the City of Miami *. HOPWA has three programs:
- Short Term Rental, Mortgage, and Utility (STRMU) For persons living with HIV and at risk of losing current housing.
- HOPWA Tenant Based Rental Assistance Waitlist
- Project Based Not taking applications at this time.
- Homeless Trust Website *
- Homeless Trust Directory of Services-A Community Resource Guide for the Homeless of Miami-Dade *
- HOMELESS HELPLINE 1-877-994-4357
- HOPE Fall 2019 Newsletter
- HOPE Summer 2019 Newsletter
- HOPE Spring 2019 Newsletter
- HOPE Winter 2018-2019 Newsletter
- HOPE Fall 2018 Newsletter
- Toolkit: Addressing HIV Care and Housing Coordination through Data Integration to Improve Health Outcomes along the HIV Care Continuum* (TargetHIV) This toolkit is designed to help organizations planning to integrate their data. It highlights critical decision points and activities that organizations interested in data integration should consider before the initiation of such a project. . .Topics covered in this toolkit: Readiness; Current service coordination deficiencies; Technical decisions; Training on use of integrated data system and service coordination; and Quality measurement.
- The HIV, Housing & Employment Project * The HIV, Housing, and Employment Project supports the design, implementation, and evaluation of innovative interventions that coordinate HIV care and treatment, housing, and employment services to improve HIV health outcomes for low-income, uninsured, and underserved people living with HIV.
- Emergency Funds – Catholic Charities – Accepting applications for emergency rent, mortgage, utilities assistance & food vouchers.
- Fondos Emergentes – Catholic Charities – Estamos aceptando aplicaciones para asistencia emergente de renta, hipoteca, utilidades & voucher de comida.
- Low Income Energy Assistance (LIHEAP) Program * Utility Assistance in Miami-Dade County.
- Affordable Housing Resources * Miami-Dade County Public Housing and Community Development – Affordable rental housing resources.
- National Call Center for Homeless Veterans Information on homeless assistance for veterans.
- Housing Central – Housing Locator * A free place to list and find affordable housing within Miami-Dade County.
- Florida Housing Locator Service * A free place to list and find affordable housing throughout the state of Florida.
Want to share Housing Resources?
Click here for details on posting to AIDSNET and the Community Newsletter.
This page includes links to Ryan White Program and non-Ryan White Program funded services. Please contact your Medical Case Manager with questions about Ryan White Program eligibility.
By clicking links marked by an asterisk (*), you acknowledge you are leaving AIDSNET.org. We are not responsible for the content on these web sites.