Annual HIV/AIDS Needs Assessment
The annual needs assessment is a major activity of the Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership and a Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) requirement for Ryan White Program planning councils.
Decisions made during needs assessment drive the provision of services and distribution of funds for the next Ryan White Program fiscal year.
Partnership and committee members, Ryan White Program service recipients and other interested parties are encouraged to participate in this and all Partnership activities.
- Calendar of Meeting Dates
- June 12, 2019 Agenda
- June 12, 2019 Minutes
- June 21, 2019 Agenda
- June 21, 2019 Minutes
- June 25, 2019 Agenda
- June 25, 2019 Minutes
- HIV Epidemiology Area 11a (Excluding DOC) FDOH HIV/AIDS Section (data as of 6/30/18)
- Ryan White Program HIV Care Continuum (3/1/18-2/28/19)
- Ryan White Program Service Utilization Data (3/1/18-2/28/19)
- Ryan White Program Demographic Data (3/1/18-2/28/19)
- Ryan White Program Co-Occurring Conditions (3/1/18-2/28/19)