- Clinical Quality Management Program
The Clinical Quality Management (CQM) Program is a system-wide and agency level quality assessment, management and improvement program. Our mission is to:
- Assure equitable access to high-quality care
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Maximize collaboration of stakeholders and coordination of services
- Ensure high quality customer service
- Ensure compliance with HRSA mandates
For more information, contact:
- Susy Martinez Quality Management Coordinator/Outreach Trainer
- Sandra Sergi Quality Management Coordinator/Head Trainer
- Dr. Geoffrey Downey CQM Research Administrator
Click here for Service Delivery Guidelines and Standards.
Click here for Clinical Quality Management Committee (CQMC).